Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why People Operate A Dormicilary Account? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why People Operate A Dormicilary Account? (1136 Views)

Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Operate A Dormicilary Account? by odikomo1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Please i don't know tell me
Re: Why People Operate A Dormicilary Account? by Laird(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
SOME PEOPLE DO IT TO MAKE MONEY TRANSFER ABROAD EASIER.

SOME TO KEEP THEIR CURRENCY IN FOREIGN DENOMINATIONS BECAUSE OF RISK OF DEVALUATION OF THE LOCAL CURRENCY....

FOR EXAMPLE IF 1 DOLLAR IS EQUAL TO 160 AND THEN LATER ON THE SAME 1 DOLLAR IS EQUAL TO 180 NAIRA. FOR A COUNTRY THAT IMPORTS THE CURENXY IS DEVALUED SO THOSE HOLDING NAIRA WILL NEED MORE NAIRA TO BUY A DOLLAR THAY IS 180 NAIRA INSTEAD OF 160 NAIRA TO BUY 1 DOLLAR SO A RICH SMART INVESTOR OR INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESSMAN IN AN IMPORT DEPENDENT COUNTRY WILL KEEP SOME CASH IN A FOREIGN CURRENCY DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INFLATION AND CURRENCY DEVALUATION OF THE COUNTRYS MAIN CURRENCY
Re: Why People Operate A Dormicilary Account? by bigtimemugu(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2015
so now dat d naira hs been devalued, what is my benefit for having some 200,000 dolars in my domiciliary acct.
Re: Why People Operate A Dormicilary Account? by stint(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
bigtimemugu:
so now dat d naira hs been devalued, what is my benefit for having some 200,000 dolars in my domiciliary acct.
stint:
Dont you get. Lets say last month you had ten dollars in your account. That 10 dollars was 1600 naira, Today, your money is now 1800. Thats the benefit. But if you had 1600 naira, last month, today your money is no longer up to 10 dollars. Do u understand now?
Dont you get. Lets say last month you had ten dollars in your account. That 10 dollars was 1600 naira, Today, your money is now 1800. Thats the benefit. But if you had 1600 naira, last month, today your money is no longer up to 10 dollars. Do u understand now?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Act On This Info & Put An End To Your Financial Worries! / Granite And Sand Suppkies / FOR REAL? Guy Who Brought MMM To Nigeria Collected Over N5billion | See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.