Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Natural Health Speaker Visiting Your Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Natural Health Speaker Visiting Your Church. (670 Views)

7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting / Seven Reasons Your Church Members Aren’t Using Your Church Website / Share Your Church 2017 Theme/vision For Others To Receive It's Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Health Speaker Visiting Your Church. by nature20: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
I am a Natural Health Speaker and a Christian cured and saved from a Life threatening health issue with Natural plants by the Grace of God.This New year 2015, i have the vivid mandate of God to Visit Churches to deliver life saving Natural health talks for Prevention and Natural Solutions to life threatening health challenges,its usually Entertaining,Educativeand life saving.(Genesis 1:29)Many children of God have immensely benefitted from my Natural health talk. I am open for Invitation to come to your Church to deliver a talk. Pastors,GO,Deacons and Deaconesses ,workers ,feel free to contact me via 08136811277.NATURE LINE HEALTH RESEARCH AND MINISTRY.
Re: Natural Health Speaker Visiting Your Church. by nature20: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2015
Would be at the Christ Apostolic Church ,Salvation chapel next sunday for a Natural health talk,Material,spiritual and financial blessing is not complete without sound knowledge on natural health preventive measures,avoid medical emergency that would cost you fortunes,Prevention is better than cure.Avail this priviledge to enlighten your church members about natural health preventive measures and life saving nutritional measures.Its scriptural,interesting,life saving,entertaining and beneficial.DR.NATURE.EXPERIENCED NATURAL THERAPIST\NUTRITIONIST 08136811277.Pastors,General overseers call now for a schedule.I am not charging your members .whatever God lay in your heart to support the mission and mandate you freely give.
Re: Natural Health Speaker Visiting Your Church. by nature20: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
It is sadening and disheartning that Typhoid and other common illness kills.Kidney failure,cancer,Liver inflammation are been suffered by children of God,Some Christians Over-spiritualise things especially our health.God has created you with all you need to prevent and take care of your health,Face the reality and do not wait for an angel to do that for you.Prevention is cheaper and easier than FAITH FOR HEALING.

(1) (Reply)

Beyond Miracles / Best Cleaning Company In Lagos / Some Things You Don't Know About Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.