Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,961 members, 7,825,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Phantom Of Fatpharm- Album Released - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Phantom Of Fatpharm- Album Released (461 Views)

Nelly Oscayn - Concert At Phantom Hotel owerri / Where To Buy Mic And Phantom Powerpack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phantom Of Fatpharm- Album Released by Bulksolutions: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hey people,

I came across this guy profile online, an upcoming artist whose songs are just so cool.

I thought it was the tradiional and all noisy kind of music we are used to but to my surprise when I downloaded his tracks I was so thill by this cool R&B and a gospel tracks

Yea gospel and R&B. Here he showed his romantic and Godly like nature wow! I vehave never seen such duality. The guy is a genius.

See for yourself here, www.allstarssounds.com .

(1) (Reply)

Music Of The Year Unbelievable / Valentine Promo For All Artistes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.