Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Was Unfairly Banned From Literature Section. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Unfairly Banned From Literature Section. (608 Views)

Which Mod Is Unfairly Beefing Me? Why Evil Na? / Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones / Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Was Unfairly Banned From Literature Section. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
I'm currently running a story in the literature section. I tried to update the story yesterday, but i was told i have been banned by the 'anti spam bot' because of a certain post i made. I have gone through all the posts i made in recent times, i can't seem to find any post that contravenes nairaland rules. The implication of this ban is that i can't update my story, and i have disappointed my esteemed readers. I mailed the mod, there was no response. I demand an explanation as to why i was banned, so i can desist from such behaviour in future. If any suitable reason cannot be given, then i demand an apology for the inconvenience caused.

Cc
seun
Obinnau
Obinoscopy
Rozzay
And any other mod
Re: I Was Unfairly Banned From Literature Section. by Fabdedon(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
We are sorry about that please bear with us

1 Like

Re: I Was Unfairly Banned From Literature Section. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Who r u?
Re: I Was Unfairly Banned From Literature Section. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
I'm serious here please
Re: I Was Unfairly Banned From Literature Section. by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
dicefrost:
I'm currently running a story in the literature section. I tried to update the story yesterday, but i was told i have been banned by the 'anti spam bot' because of a certain post i made. I have gone through all the posts i made in recent times, i can't seem to find any post that contravenes nairaland rules. The implication of this ban is that i can't update my story, and i have disappointed my esteemed readers. I mailed the mod, there was no response. I demand an explanation as to why i was banned, so i can desist from such behaviour in future. If any suitable reason cannot be given, then i demand an apology for the inconvenience caused.

Cc
seun
Obinnau
Obinoscopy
Rozzay
And any other mod
On behalf of anti-spam bott, I sincerely apologise. Aunty Spam Bot doesn't speak English language, so she told me to act as her interpreter... grin grin grin

The anti-spam bot is a robot that looks for characters in a post that look like spam, seizes the post and bans the source of that spam, i.e, the poster. It is a robot, so sometimes it makes mistakes. You've been unbanned.

So, Uncle dicefrost, Aunty Spam Bot says in Schwartzeneggar's voice, 'sorrrrry'. tongue

Apologies.

1 Like

(1)

Getting The One You Love A Gift On Your Birthday / Anti-boko Haram Nigerian Activist Wins Japan Peace Prize / Any Reliable Phone Exchange Store In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.