Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Music In The Onitsha Dialect - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Music In The Onitsha Dialect (1133 Views)

Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace / Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) / List Of Hausa Dialect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music In The Onitsha Dialect by ABUMONYE: 3:18am On Jan 09, 2015
I don't know if this is the place to post this, but I'd love to hear some Igbo music in the Onitsha dialect with decent quality? Any suggestions?

The purpose of this is to get closer to my culture and my people, because I wasn't raised in Onitsha.

Daalu
Re: Music In The Onitsha Dialect by bigfrancis21: 4:01am On Jan 09, 2015
ABUMONYE:
I don't know if this is the place to post this, but I'd love to hear some Igbo music in the Onitsha dialect with decent quality? Any suggestions?

The purpose of this is to get closer to my culture and my people, because I wasn't raised in Onitsha.

Daalu

Onyeoma Zoro by Prince Ralph Madu.

http://www.mp3cool.eu/index.php?q=onyeoma+zoro+by+ralph+madu

1 Like

Re: Music In The Onitsha Dialect by ABUMONYE: 4:11am On Jan 09, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Onyeoma Zoro by Prince Ralph Madu.

http://www.mp3cool.eu/index.php?q=onyeoma+zoro+by+ralph+madu

Daalu nwanne mu nwoke.
Re: Music In The Onitsha Dialect by bigfrancis21: 4:14am On Jan 09, 2015
ABUMONYE:

Daalu nwanne mu nwoke.

Nsogbu adiro. Oge obuna I jili choo ima ife obuna gbasalu onu onicha, mee ka m malu. M ma-enyeli yi aka.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

African Cultures And Languages Need Be Eliminated As Soon As Possible. / Why Do Yoruba Guys Hate When Pple Flaunt Their Wealth / Manatee Caught At A Festival Sent Back To River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.