Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,139 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Lasu Direct Entry Problems - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Direct Entry Problems (1919 Views)

Important Info For All Lasu Direct Entry Candidates In The 2013/2014 P.utme / When Is Lasu Direct Entry List Is Come Out Include That Of University Of Nigeria / Lasu Direct Entry Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu Direct Entry Problems by STEVEFAB: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2008
hiu guys, i was admitted to this useless school as a d. e. student to 200 level , paid school fees and after about 2 months of lecture , the school now says d. e. students are no more admissible . please what can we do to reverse the situation, any lasu student in the house cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lasu Direct Entry Problems by Tallestboy(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2008
i,m very sorry for what happen to you,infact that school is so useless a friend of mine too gain admission to the school this year unfortunately they told her she,s no more admitted again to the school as a direct entry.thank God she has gain admission to lagos state polythecnic now doing her HND there now.
Re: Lasu Direct Entry Problems by ade4prof: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2008
The Last statement i made when i said lasu is bloody bastard university including the vc of ignorance , people challenge me at nairaland forum, you see what is happening for someone to gain admission through direct entry and was later denie for admission, this is the most thing in life, I don't why people rush to lasu , one is standard, Akunga and university of ado-ekiti is even better than lasu in term of reading culture.
Re: Lasu Direct Entry Problems by SeunT2(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2008
wow that's too bad, for them,
Re: Lasu Direct Entry Problems by skolars(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2008
anybody who needs admission into his desired department to call dr ken 08037633338 for help but ur credentials must be complete b/c he does not need ur money but only ur credibility
Re: Lasu Direct Entry Problems by benchuks(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2008
why do we always jump into conclusions!are we sure that his or her admission was properly done or he /she came in thru the back door?this si so cos lasu at the end of every session expel students for reasons such as forgery,poor academic performance,exam malpractice etc.he/she should tell us the truth instead of being economical wit the truth.
Re: Lasu Direct Entry Problems by STEVEFAB: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2008
benchucks as u can see tallest boy said her sister had the same problem, as a matter of fact i did not go thru the back door , i apllied for d.e and did their post jamb, passed, admitted and all d.e student are also involved in the matter, we have already tendered the case to the student union goverment and still waiting for a favorable reply. thank god i had gotten my h.n.d form before it ended. if lasu doesnt work in the long run then ill go back to yabatech for my hnd,YABATECH IS 10000 TIMES BETTER THAN LASU. if not for the hnd /bsc thing why would i go to a poorly organised school, i can even withstand that useless , egocentric, degenerated v.c

(1) (Reply)

Transfer To Unilorin / ASUU Strike: Announcement / Letz Solve These IQ Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.