Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Naija And Beggars!! She Fooled Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naija And Beggars!! She Fooled Us (400 Views)

Nigeria: Ojota Foot Bridge - Traders, Beggars Make Brisk Business / Business Lessons From Beggars / Do You Know Where I Can Buy Bitcoin In Naija And Pay In Naira?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija And Beggars!! She Fooled Us by Gooci(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2015
I was devastated this morning, tears almost rolled down my cheek with what happened.
I jst alighted from BRT going to cms from ojuelegba(barracks), this woman received a call about her father in d hospital, nxt we saw was that she was begging for money. She said she needed to just 7200naira to take to the hospital, she was In tears, her voice was really shaking, she said she exhausted all d money on her that it remains 7200 nd that she doesn't kno where to run to anymore. She even said she shy for the fact she was beging, bt she jst ddnt kno where-else to run.

We all felt her pain, we all tried to raise her with remaining 7.2k, I gave her 2H, a lot of people helped her with 1k each.

This woman got down @ costain nd one woman in d brt said she knows her very well, that we just witnessed a drama section, that it was all lie nd that's the way she does. People confronted her that y ddnt she talk earlier so that people would have disgraced the beggar.

I felt so bad nd I ws like Naija, which way, where are we heading See people becoming professionals @ lying.
I jst told masef, yu did yurs for God.

Nawa4Naija o

@mod, pls move to right section...thanks

(1) (Reply)

Biggest/hottest Online MARKET Place / How To Set Up Short Code & Make Money / Subscription Is Now Opened For Island Executive Shuttle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.