Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,201 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja? (1465 Views)

Good Graphics Designer Needed For Immediate Employment / I Need A Very Good Graphics Designer / LET'S LEARN GRAPHICS DESIGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2015
I need suggestions please. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja? by Jack273: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hi Yadsendew, sorry I've not been able to reply your message, I formatted my phone a few days ago in an attempt to fix some issues but since that day I've not been able to login to my mail. I'm still trying to figure out a way around this. sorry for not informing you earlier
Re: Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jack273:
Hi Yadsendew, sorry I've not been able to reply your message, I formatted my phone a few days ago in an attempt to fix some issues but since that day I've not been able to login to my mail. I'm still trying to figure out a way around this. sorry for not informing you earlier
It's all good. I made a mental note to not panic until it gets to 7 days.
Reaching out here was a nice thing to do,by the way.
Re: Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja? by Jack273: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yadsendew:

It's all good. I made a mental note to not panic until it gets to 7 days.
Reaching out here was a nice thing to do,by the way.
lil grin. It is a good thing you did not panic. Luckily it took me less than 7 days to remember I can still reach you here.
Re: Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2020
Jack273:

lil grin. It is a good thing you did not panic. Luckily it took me less than 7 days to remember I can still reach you here.
Lil kor, Lilian ni. Let me better store this emoji of yours in my archive of things that only happen in blue moons.
Re: Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja? by Jack273: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2020
Yadsendew:

Lil kor, Lilian ni. Let me better store this emoji of yours in my archive of things that only happen in blue moons.
Hey, I've found the solution to my mail problem, as it turns out because I formatted the phone, my APN changed to Zain ng which is the default setting. I've changed it back to Airtel ng and now I can access my mail and other sites again.
So expect my message today.
Re: Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jack273:

Hey, I've found the solution to my mail problem, as it turns out because I formatted the phone, my APN changed to Zain ng which is the default setting. I've changed it back to Airtel ng and now I can access my mail and other sites again.
So expect my message today.

Is Airtel not the sim that was called Zain before? Anyways, congrats to you and your phone for the mutual understanding.
Anticipating your message
Re: Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja? by Jack273: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yadsendew:

Is Airtel not the sim that was called Zain before? Anyways, congrats to you and your phone for the mutual understanding.
Anticipating your message
Yeah, Airtel used to be Zain but it seems using Zain as APN only works for some sites.
Thanks.
I have sent it.
Re: Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja? by Thegreywolf: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Earlybell,ogba..

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Wacom (or Any Other Product) Pen Tablet / How Would This Fight End? / Logo Designer...samples Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.