Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Thank God For Saving This Man's Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God For Saving This Man's Soul (621 Views)

"Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life / Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For Saving This Man's Soul by Darius88: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Please take your time and read this, you might be the next to be saved or made stronger by God’s miracle in this man’s life!

While I was working in a Muslim mosque as an imam, as a parish priest, I preach in my parish that JESUS CHRIST is not God, for me, God was only Allah, and I believed Allah never got married, so no sons for Allah. So I preached there that Jesus is not God. Then somebody asked me, “who is JESUS?” from the crowd. Maybe a Muslim, but he asked me, who is JESUS?” I was preaching he is not God, but the question is who is HE? To know who is JESUS I read the entire Quran again: 114 chapters, 6666 in the Quran when I read it, the name of prophet Muhammad only appeared in 4 places, but the name is JESUS appeared in 25 places. There itself, I was a little confused. Why does Quran give more preference to JESUS? And secondly I could not see any woman’s name except Mariam, the mother of JESUS, not even prophet Muhammad’s mother or wife was there.
In the holy Quran chapter 3, the name is Mariam’s family, while chapter 19 the name is MARIAM. This increased my curiosity, because chapter 3 verse 34 stated that Mariam was born without original sin, she never committed any sin in her life, and she was ever virgin.
Quran chapter 50 verse 23 says she went to heaven with her physical body. Even the assumption is written in Quran and then about JESUS. The Quran made 10 points about JESUS in chapter 3 verse 45 to 55:
1. (Kallimatulli) Arabic word which means “the of God” or word of God
2. (ahimokuli) which means “spirit of God”
3. (isa masi) meaning “JESUS CHRIST”
Quran also recognized that JESUS started speaking when he was 2 days old. That he created a live bird with mud, that when He breathed into it, it became a live bird. So I think JESUS can give life since He did it to clay. There are other miracle recorded as well; like the blind, man with leprosy, raising the dead, etc. And Quran also said that JESUS went to heaven, He is alive and He will come again.
This drove my thought to what the Quran said about Muhammad, that he is not the word of God, not the spirit of God, he never spoke when he was 2 days old, he never created any bird with mud, he never did any miracle (not even curing the sick), that he himself died and he is not alive or coming back. It was then obvious to me there is a huge difference between these two prophets. I didn’t call JESUS God, cos my idea was that is he a greater prophet than Muhammad, so I decided to meet with the man who has been my teacher for 10 years in Arabic college. How did God create the Universe I asked? He then said through the word. WORD? I then asked is “WORD” the creator or creation? Because in my heart I remember the Quran said JESUS is the WORD OF GOD. He angrily pushed me out of his room saying; the word is not God, not creator or creation.
NOTE:1) If he had said the WORD is the creator meaning JESUS is the creator (2) If he had said the WORD is the creation Muslim must become Christian because every human is part of the creation.
The reason I believe Muslim doesn’t accept to become Christian is because they are blinded with the WRONG teaching of their imam. They said that the word is not creator, not creation, but not God. But I then told him that if the WORD is not creation, creator and not God, that is why Christian says the WORD is the Son of God. He then said I must show God’s wife if I said there is Son of God, that no one can have a son without a wife. I told him that is human standard and reminded him how human standard was by-passed when Mariam conceived JESUS without sleeping with any man. I also showed him a portion in the Quran that says God can see without eyes, talk without tongue, hear without ears, I then said meaning God can also have a Son without a wife.
I went home, putting my Quran on my chest and said; Allah, tell me what I should do and who I should accept Muhammad that is no longer alive, or JESUS that is still alive? I choose not to sask anyone again for clarifications but Allah. Immediately i opened my Quran behold it was chapter 10 verse 94, where God said if you have any doubt in Quran which I give to you, go and read the Scripture(Bible), or ask the people that read it. The truth is already revealing that.
I am using this chance to beg all Muslim to give their life to CHRIST because He is the only way to the kingdom of God. Please don’t perish and waste your life in serving the god you don’t know, God will gladly accept you as He accepted me when I realized I was on the wrong track. Try to share this you could just save a soul with it. God bless you in JESUS name, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ashimolowo, Makes Shocking Revelation, Says God Has Told Him Who Will Be / Pls Christians, When Is Easter / Every Problem Has A Three Day Expiry Dead Line.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.