Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pastor T.b.joshua On Water Therapy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pastor T.b.joshua On Water Therapy (8754 Views)

How Water Therapy Can Kill You. / The Benefits Of Water Therapy – Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning(pt1) / Water Therapy - A Divine Health Tip From - Guess Who???? TB Joshua!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor T.b.joshua On Water Therapy by nature20: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Last Sunday,5th.January,The man in the Synagogue ,Pastor T.B.JOSHUA,said he received a lot of emails where people mostly youth asked him the secret behind his usual sound Health.He has never fall seriously sick ,he attends service regularly ,his energetic display during every service is quite overwhelming,what could be the secret behind it all,T.B.JOSHUA in response said he is not advertising anything and he is not in the medical line but he would share the secret and i quote:I was amazed when he talked about: WATER THERAPY.When he wakes up in the morning he takes water before food ,by 2-3,he takes another one by 5-6-7,It does flushes,detoxifies and cleanse him.I am a Natural therapist and excited to know that T.B.JOSHUA recognises the efficacy of one of the preventive Natural therapy.Prevention is better than cure.DR.NATURE .

1 Like

Re: Pastor T.b.joshua On Water Therapy by nature20: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Try Water therapy,it would indeed work for you,frequent pee may follow don't worry,your urine may as well turn white,eat less fat,red meat and be moderate with sugar intake,NOT COLD\CHILLED WATER PLEASE,Just ordinary clean water.I care for your health.For personal disturbing health issues questions especially INFERTILITY AND STUBBORN INFECTIONS CALL 08136811277

2 Likes

Re: Pastor T.b.joshua On Water Therapy by nature20: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
I forgot to mention the quantity to take,in the morning 100-150 CL,100CL is the size of two pure water,2-3 you take 75cl likewise 6-7.Be informed you are not going to drink it the normal way of drinking slowly,once you open the bottle ,just turn and pour it in the cup and drink it within 3 Minutes.Cheers.DR.NATURE.
Re: Pastor T.b.joshua On Water Therapy by oaroloye(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
SHALOM!

I recently fell ill at work, and checked in with the doctor. He found that my Blood Pressure was 160/102- and I was practically frogmarched to the ward, and kept there for five days.

Everyone was surprised to see me there because I was never sick to their knowledge before.

I had a problem with the doctors: I wouldn't take any of the drugs they said I had to take, if I wanted to live.

I had "2+" of Malaria Parasites present in my Blood ("4+" is maximum). I usually fast to cure myself of that. I could not do that in the hospital.

I ate mostly fruits oranges, tomatoes, once, a raw Cabbage, and a loaf of bread. No extra salt.

I also drank 1.5 litres of "Pure Water" every day.

My Blood Pressure went down to about 133/80-something- they said I could go home.

No drugs at all.

I was fine for several days, but something else happened that has nothing to do with High Blood Pressure, nor, it seems, Malaria.

I started dehydrating like a bitch- drinking water had no effect- and palpitating. Blood Pressure nowhere near the former condition.

I stabilized after being placed on drip.

This time, on my boss's orders, I took whatever drug they said was necessary- my first drugs in over 25 years. But they could only give me something called LEXOTAN: "to calm me down."

The doctors have referred me, and I am due for more tests later this week. They have got no explanation for my condition.

(1) (Reply)

Botched Exam: Nurses Slam N5m Suit On Enugu Psychiatric Hospital Management / Kano Records 64 New COVID-19 Cases, Discharges 18, Confirms 1 Death / OMG!! See This 4-year-old Nigerian Girl With Fully Developed Big bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.