Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Candel Company!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Candel Company!! (2577 Views)

The Candel Company Limited / 3 vacancies At Candel Company & Customer Support Officer Needed At Vogue Pay / Entry-level Warehouse Officers At The Candel Company Limited - (22 Locations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Candel Company!! by vybrant(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2015
I got a mail from the company inviting me for aptitude test and interview on the 15th of this month.I did a lil research about the company and it seems they are into agricultural and agro allied products. But truth is that can't remember applying for a job there hence I can't tell what position they are recruiting for. The bigger problem is that I stay and work with a company somewhere in the north (the pay isn't much tho) and I can't say if its worth giving this particular job a try as par traveling to lagos from my base.
Anyone who knows about the coy, the position they are recruiting for or what their pay package is like should help a brother out please. Thanks in anticipation for your responses
Re: The Candel Company!! by Brozok: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
its a believe its a good coy as i sent my CV sometime ago for a supply chain manager. I advice u try and make d interview if u can.
Re: The Candel Company!! by Brozok: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
am not sure of the package but i believe its a gud coy to work coz i once applied as a supply chain manager sometimes ago. U can give it a try, dough coming from d north might be a challenge.
Re: The Candel Company!! by vybrant(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Brozok:
am not sure of the package but i believe its a gud coy to work coz i once applied as a supply chain manager sometimes ago. U can give it a try, dough coming from d north might be a challenge.

Thanks for the advice
Re: The Candel Company!! by neyotunex: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
please o, can anyone tell me about the coy, they invite me for an interview on Tuesday, April 21st , 2015, I don't really know wot they are up to.
Re: The Candel Company!! by Johninyang(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congrats all! I applied to the Supply chain manager role, though with 5years exerience, professional certificate in supply chain but not invited to interview.

Goodle them for more info

(1) (Reply)

Home Teacher (lekki/victoria Island/ajah) / Application Still Open For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program / Nigerian Prisons New List.... Is Your Name On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.