Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit (16802 Views)

Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) / If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Omg!! Am doomed 2nite cry how did I end up on this trend Now all I will dream abt are these mouth watering dishes...hmmm op there is God Oo embarassed

kiss kiss kiss baby
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by Shawarmaplus(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
KissQ:

And PH peepz u can check the shawarma spot out grin

***Looking4wd2cindem*** kiss
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by Shawarmaplus(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
prettyJoy22:
yeah but you're far from my location for now

Ok. Cool... undecided
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by Annichi: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nice
KissQ:
More love

1 Like

Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by KissQ(f): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
hello darlings!!!!!!!!!

am back again and this time i have got good news for y'all, you can now order all sizes of
soup( bitter leaf,ogbono,egusi,okro,native urhobo okro soup, banga, owho,veegetable, edikan ikong,afang,efo riro,ewdu and stew)
stew(palm oil, groundnut oil,garden egg,vegetable stew, ghana stew)
jollof rice,fried rice,coconut rice,banga rice,oil rice and beans,pottage, beans and plantain,moi moi

contact me today for fantastic discounts on

thanks.
Re: Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit by aydelicious: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2016
hungrrrrrrryyyyyy dey hungry me because of things I'm seeing with my right here ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kfc In Nigeria / 5 Ways Nigerians Eat Rice / What Do You Eat With Yam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.