Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Is Tonto Dikeh Now Born Again?? Most Read... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Tonto Dikeh Now Born Again?? Most Read... (1289 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" / Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tonto Dikeh Now Born Again?? Most Read... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tonto Dikeh surprised
everyone as she shared
a photo of her going to
church, and not just any
church, but ‘Mountain of
Fire & Miracle Ministries
(MFM)’!. Just yesterday,
Tonto prayed an end of
the year prayer for
everyone. Here’s what
she posted on
instagram:
“I have an amazing
friendship with
swankyjerry And
am gld I do. We
have our flaws but
respect love n well
wishes is all we
are. I bet your
friends come to
pick u up for RUNS,
FIGHTING,
CLUBBING,
HANGING, ETC BUT
THIS YOUNG MAN
COMES TO PICK ME
UP FOR PRAYERS
(CHURCH BY 7AM)
JUST SO WE CAN
ARRANGE OUR 2015
WITH WORD OF
GDO;HAPPY END OF
A GLORIOUS YEAR,”
She wrote
alongside a photo
of herself and a
friend in front of a
Mountain of Fire
Church in Lekki,
Phase one,
dressed up in a
churchy way.

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Now Born Again?? Most Read... by bettiesofttouch(f): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dat can't be true where is ur prove?
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Now Born Again?? Most Read... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
bettiesofttouch:
Dat can't be true where is ur prove?
didn't you see the picture above?
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Now Born Again?? Most Read... by onos1979(f): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Anything and everything is possible,after all Jesus Christ came for the sinners.she also can be saved.

(1) (Reply)

See How Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Expose Her Stunning Pics Of Herself / Adorable Photo Of Davido Feeding His Daughter / Come In And Post Your Picture With Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.