Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Who Can I Find These Songs? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Can I Find These Songs? (358 Views)

Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? / Please I Need Links To Get These Songs / I Am Searching For These Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can I Find These Songs? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Some years ago I bought a CD that contains the album of a gospel singer. I misplaced the album along the line and now I have searched almost everywhere in Nigeria but I can't find the exact variant of the song. I am only being redirected to the songs by another singer but I am only interested in this exact one. I have tried using Google but I only found the tracklisting of the song but am yet to find where to download the album. I tried to buy it on that site but Nigerian cards is not working for payments.

Find the tracklisting of the exact album here-->http://www.cbmwonline.org/Detail.aspx?ProdID=2494

Songs
01. Shout To The Lord
02. We Proclaim
03. One Day At A Time
04. What A Friend We Have In Jesus
05. Amazing Grace
06. I Believe
07. Higher Ground
08. Just A Closer Walk With Thee
09. Take My Hand Precious Lord
10. Softly And Tenderly
11. You'll Never Walk Alone
12. The Lord's Prayer

Please if any Nairalander have the album he should kindly share so that I can download it or if you know a site that I can buy the song from.

(1) (Reply)

Images Of Rodney Babaloke / Social Awakening Song; Kefee-i Believe F Vector, Cynthia Morgan, Henrisoul,et Al / New Music: Kayswicth - Big Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.