Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Mr Ibu Awarded Best Comedian Of The Year By Enugu State Govt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Awarded Best Comedian Of The Year By Enugu State Govt (481 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Mr. Ibu Awarded Best Comedian Of The Year By Enugu State Govt. / Mr Ibu Awarded Best Comedian Of The Year By Enugu State Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Awarded Best Comedian Of The Year By Enugu State Govt by mzjaney(f): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2015

Re: Mr Ibu Awarded Best Comedian Of The Year By Enugu State Govt by kilokeys(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
undecided really i tot i ws funnier.

ooh ooh comedy in Nigeria is way different.
its either mocking pple with Down's syndrome,
telling dry religious jokes
imitating the handicapped,
jesting at pple with speech defects and so on

maybe when pple realize and appreciate clean humor.. maybe ill win then..
Re: Mr Ibu Awarded Best Comedian Of The Year By Enugu State Govt by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
See the guy face like who LASTMA handle... grin
Re: Mr Ibu Awarded Best Comedian Of The Year By Enugu State Govt by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sullivan chime --- congratulation mr ibu you deserve the award

mr ibu-- O thank you sir

sullivan chime-- yea, even though your jokes are dry, but your face only is the joke.

Mr ibu-- yes sir, we thank baba God, he has really been good to me

sullivan chime-- but mr ibu, i have been wondering and pondering about this for long, God said he created everybody in his image, but sometimes i keep asking myself, are you created by God himself? Because you look like our village shrine.

Mr ibu--- sir am not complaining oo, because even ugly people are calling me ugly, so am not bothered

(1) (Reply)

“I Don Find My Direction To Heaven”- Charlie Boy / Would You Pay £21,000 (6m) To Have A Completely Unique Name For Your child / Download New VIDEO: YQ – “nawo Nawo (money Spenders)” Ft. Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.