Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer (1391 Views)

Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog / Who Can Partner Me On His Adsence Account.....i Will Pay U Monthly / How To Post To Your Blog From A Java Phone Or Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by toshodei: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Im looking for people who will be interested in downloading webpages to their phone or computer (ANY KIND OF PHONE OR COMPUTER) . For each webpage they download to their phone or computer, they will get paid 25 kobo per page. Who will be interesed in this job?
Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by nnamdiosu(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
toshodei:
Im looking for people who will be interested in downloading webpages to their phone or computer (ANY KIND OF PHONE OR COMPUTER) . For each webpage they download to their phone or computer, they will get paid 25 kobo per page. Who will be interesed in this job?
I am. but how will you verify the no of web pages I download . how will you know? explain in details what it is all about so people will take your offer seriously.

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by toshodei: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
nnamdiosu:

I am. but how will you verify the no of web pages I download . how will you know? explain in details what it is all about so people will take your offer seriously.

I have an app that once you register and download it to your device, it will register your device to my account. From then on when you download certain websites, it will keep a count and every month you'll get paid, depending on how many valid webpages you have downloaded.
Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by nnamdiosu(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
toshodei:

I have an app that once you register and download it to your device, it will register your device to my account. From then on when you download certain websites, it will keep a count and every month you'll get paid, depending on how many valid webpages you have downloaded.
Oya drop the full details na. like link to download the app e.t.c. how do u pay, e.t.c

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by toshodei: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2015
nnamdiosu:

Oya drop the full details na. like link to download the app e.t.c. how do u pay, e.t.c

Yeah what device do you use? Also do u have a paypal or do u like to receive money otherwise? Im basically not in 9ja as of now.
Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by nnamdiosu(m): 2:47am On Jan 10, 2015
toshodei:

Yeah what device do you use? Also do u have a paypal or do u like to receive money otherwise? Im basically not in 9ja as of now.
I'm using an android phone . I Dont have PayPal and would love to receive the money otherwise. how can I download d app?

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by toshodei: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
nnamdiosu:

I'm using an android phone . I Dont have PayPal and would love to receive the money otherwise. how can I download d app?

Okay I'll get the Android app for you. When you say "otherwise", what do you mean by that? Im not in 9ja so in what way will you like to receive the money?
Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by nnamdiosu(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
toshodei:

Okay I'll get the Android app for you. When you say "otherwise", what do you mean by that? Im not in 9ja so in what way will you like to receive the money?

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by toshodei: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=nnamdiosu post=29676553][/quote]

Did you mean to reply? Or whats going on?
Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by nnamdiosu(m): 2:20am On Jan 11, 2015
toshodei:

Did you mean to reply? Or whats going on?

sorry its Nl server . I replied earlier that I would prefer either western union or directly into my account. also i have people that would be interested in it. thanks

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by toshodei: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
nnamdiosu:

sorry its Nl server . I replied earlier that I would prefer either western union or directly into my account. also i have people that would be interested in it. thanks

Okay, I got you noted. Please expect a hear from me soon.
Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by nnamdiosu(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
toshodei:

Okay, I got you noted. Please expect a hear from me soon.
OK boss
Re: I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer by play2rich: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
I will like to participate too, let.me know about it

(1) (Reply)

URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed / How Much Is My Facebook Page Of Over 1.5M Likes And 71M Weekly Reach Worth? / Who Can Create A Good Looking Blog For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.