Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Skills Outside School Scope - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Skills Outside School Scope (520 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure / Skills Outside School Foundation / Skills Outside School Foundation Bridge Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skills Outside School Scope by SOSCHOOLF: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
We provide free employability skill building and career mentoring services to government secondary school students (SS1 and SS2) in Abuja - we build their skills through skills workshops on communication, leadership, teamwork, problem solving and commercial awareness and guide them through her career and choice choices through assigned professional mentors primarily in Nigeria and the UK and they win prizes towards their education including scholarships to fund their education.
Re: Skills Outside School Scope by ELVG: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
I share this vision and will like to be part of it
Re: Skills Outside School Scope by praxs(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
SOSCHOOLF:
We provide free employability skill building and career mentoring services to government secondary school students (SS1 and SS2) in Abuja - we build their skills through skills workshops on communication, leadership, teamwork, problem solving and commercial awareness and guide them through her career and choice choices through assigned professional mentors primarily in Nigeria and the UK and they win prizes towards their education including scholarships to fund their education.
Hello! I have been shortlisted for a competency based test with SOS. Also, am to select inbetween SOS bridge and SOS career. I dont knw what they are all about. Can u put me tro as to what to expect. I have been shortlisted for the position of program officer

(1) (Reply)

Educational Services Tertiary Qualifications In Engineering And Business / Best Course To Study In Institution. / A..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.