Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. (2407 Views)

A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
A terrified little girl was locked in a wardrobe for five years by her own parents so she could be used as a sex slave to satisfy their twisted desires. Lauren Kavanaugh was banned from eating, tortured and raped nightly by her mother and step-father.

In events disturbingly reminiscent of the abuse carried out by Austria's notorious sex fiend Josef Fritzel, Lauren's childhood was spent living captive in a 4ft by 9ft closet from the age of three, separated from her brothers and sisters and the rest of the world.
When she was pulled from the tiny cupboard aged eight, she weighed just 25.6 pounds - the same as the average two-year-old.

The evil paedophiles called Lauren their 'little secret' – only bringing her out to rape and torture her – but were caught when they showed her off to a horrified neighbour who alerted police.
She was rushed to surgery where she was fitted with a colostomy bag, but her organs were shutting down.

Lauren, now a 21-year-old student, is bravely speaking out about her horrifying ordeal so she can help other survivors of sexual abuse.
“One day mum was so sick of me sobbing," she said.
“She grabbed my arm and told me, ‘get into the closet.’
“I was huddled in there for hours under a rail of dresses and shirts. I thought it was a punishment.
“There was no water or food, just darkness.”

Lauren was also tortured and burnt with cigarettes.
While she endured endless days of misery and horror, she could hear her brothers and sisters laughing and playing outsise, who were not abused.
She said: “I was weak from hunger and was tied down so I couldn’t fight back.
“I had to eat anything I could find in the closet.
“I was only let out for torture.
“One day, mum ran me a bath and pushed my head under water.
“When I was six mum put a bowl of macaroni cheese in front of me.
“She told me I could chew it – but then had to spit it out.”

Lauren returned to school and completed her exams.
She now supports other victims of sexual abuse.
“I’ve started studying psychology at college,” she said.
“I plan to go to university next year. My dream is to qualify as a counsellor.
“But I really want to help victims like me to overcome their abuse and be strong. I’ve been in their shoes and came out the other side.”
Her mother Barbara Atkinson and stepfather Kenny Atkinson, from Dallas, Texas, were convicted of abusing Lauren in 2002 and jailed for life.

SOURCE : Mirror.co.uk
http://mistaebuka..com.es/2015/01/8yr-old-girl-was-tortured-starved-and.html

Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by Gmajor(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
sounds like fiction.
Why would her parents do such to her ?
Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by TrishaP(f): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Different story for the same people.

https://www.nairaland.com/2084720/horrible-see-what-mother-did

Which one is true?
Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by lilmax(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
I don't believe this
Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by Wendy80(f): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Whaaaaat. shocked shocked to my marrows.
Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Gmajor:
sounds like fiction.
Why would her parents do such to her ?

Sick people. Madness.
Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by KanwuliaJara: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
By her own parents. . . .?
The will of their 'GOD'!
No chance for survival. . . NO HOPE FOR REDEMPTION! cry
Some women will do anything for A BLOKOS. . . to have a man to PHOCK, even if it means sacrificing their child or children!
Twa!!!!

Ogbonge 'Christian' life na waya o!
Where the omni-impotent GOD keeps a-slumbering! wink

She looks good! Lucky girl! kiss
Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by crackhaus: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The will of their 'GOD'!
Some women will do anything for A BLOKOS. . . to have a man to PHOCK, even if it means sacrificing their child or children!
Twa!!!!

No chance for your usual anti-African/Nigerian retorts on this one I see...

1 Like

Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by Fkforyou(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
wow.....but what was her(mother) motive for acting this way? so many psychos every where.
Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by Fkforyou(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The will of their 'GOD'!
Twa!!!!

Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2015
They must be descendants of the cursed black race. I hope they have been appropriately dealt with?
Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2015
TrishaP:
Different story for the same people.

https://www.nairaland.com/2084720/horrible-see-what-mother-did

Which one is true?
Same story , one is just a shorter version
Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by dinachi(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Twa!!!!
It is official, you are mentally ill!
Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by cococandy(f): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Some women don't deserve to be called mothers at all. cry
The guy and his sick desires was obviously more important to this biitch than her own child.
Re: 8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. by edwife(f): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
If only God had a way of making all these kids abusers calling themselves mother barren,the world will be a better place for little one like this poor girl..... embarassed embarassed

How can you even harm a 3 years old? your child or not? undecided undecided How do people become so evil? a woman for that matter?

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? / Save A Brother!! / I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.