Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Paracetamol Induced ‘skin Rash’, Cause Scientists To Worry. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paracetamol Induced ‘skin Rash’, Cause Scientists To Worry. (930 Views)

Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? / Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / I Found Dis Inside A Paracetamol Tab. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paracetamol Induced ‘skin Rash’, Cause Scientists To Worry. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Just over a year after the National Pharmacovigilance Centre of the National Agency for Food Drugs Administration and Control, NAFDAC issued a public alert over the association of Paracetamol, a.k.a. Acetaminophen, with risk of a rare but serious skin reaction, the US Food and Drug Administration, FDA, has again warned about the potential hazard of the commonly used analgesic.

Paracetamol is the most common drug ingredient and is found in more than 600 different over-the-counter, OTC, and prescription medicines.

READ more:http://www.nationalswitchng.com/paracetamol-induced-skin-rash-cause-scientists-to-worry/

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Get Crutches In Abuja? Pls Help / Please don't die in silence!!! / HELP! A Cotton Bud Got Stocked In My Ear While I Was Cleaning My Ear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.