Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,131 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Didnt Elope To Ghana With Any Side Chick - Ini Edo's Ex Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didnt Elope To Ghana With Any Side Chick - Ini Edo's Ex Husband (844 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didnt Elope To Ghana With Any Side Chick - Ini Edo's Ex Husband by jiggaz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
I saw this on Nigeria Newsdesk

Since popular Nollywood actress Ini
Edo’s marriage to Philip Ehiagwina,
crashed, news of her ex-husband eloping
to Ghana with a new lover went viral.
According to sources, the lady was one of
the major reasons Philip abandoned Ini
in Nigeria and relocated to Ghana, in
preparation to solemnize their union.
Philip who must have read the news, has
finally reacted saying it’s all hogwash.
He denied ever contemplating marriage
or relocating to Ghana to be with the
lady, and he further confirmed he is not
in any relationship and isn’t planning to
get married again anytime soon.
“I am not getting married and I don’t
know where that is coming from. I don’t
have a girlfriend and I am not dating
anyone. I am not married anymore and
I am free to date but I am not dating
right now. I have not relocated, (to
Ghana). I am just trying to set up a big
business here that needs my attention
right now. I still have my house in
Atlanta and I can go back anytime. I am
in Ghana now for business reasons but
will travel to my base in America in a
few days to see to a few things. No side
chick crashed my marriage. I don’t even
have a chick, talk less of a side one,” he
said.

Re: I Didnt Elope To Ghana With Any Side Chick - Ini Edo's Ex Husband by iLovePusssy: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mtcheeeew... Who cares?
Re: I Didnt Elope To Ghana With Any Side Chick - Ini Edo's Ex Husband by sinaj(f): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
hmm...evn diz guy don turn celeb too o!...

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Buys $4 Million Dollars Mansion In Accra , Ghana. / Kanye West Releases Own Bible, Changes Every Mention Of ‘God’ To ‘kanye’. / No Man Can Handle Me Apart From My Husband – Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.