Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293249 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chelsea - Everton LIVE

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
koice:
Chelsea - Everton LIVE
Is like ur sport TV is different from mine. Don't av skysport and sport TV on mine
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
omotayos01:

Is like ur sport TV is different from mine. Don't av skysport and sport TV on mine

Download an updated one from Playstore. That's where I got mine. Meanwhile Barcelona - Villarreal match is making a lot of sense.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Barcelona 3-1 Villarreal..courtesy sybla TV..pique makes it 3

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Barca 3 - 1 Villarreal. Courtesy of Sports TV

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by sazibass: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please can someone help me clone my sim?...let me start rocking pagy wit u guys
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
It seems am the one missing out here. Sport TV wouldnt work.
Sybla TV ain't in the store. Boring sport night for me oo
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Stoke - City. Astro Sports HD

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
ollah1:
It seems am the one missing out here. Sport TV wouldnt work.
Sybla TV ain't in the store. Boring sport night for me oo

grin grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Man United 2 - 1 Bunley

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by donlyone(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
koice:

It's on playstore.

There are several, which is the real one?

Pls help
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
donlyone:

There are several, which is the real one?

Pls help

Look for a black TV with an antenna coming out of the top lying on a green background.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
screenshot of the sport TV app logo.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Athletic Bilbao - Espanyol. Copa del Rey.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
idokojerry:
screenshot of the sport TV app logo.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
koice:

grin grin

I got sybla working nw grin, so bad missed the barca match sad. But na so so gibberish them dey talk even the current Chelsea's match. Btw, I need to kick start the sport TV, I think it's more reliable and better. Wha Ya say?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mehn... So many matches, so many channels. I don't even know which one to watch again. undecided
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
ollah1:

I got sybla working nw grin, so bad missed the barca match sad. But na so so gibberish them dey talk even the current Chelsea's match. Btw, I need to kick start the sport TV, I think it's more reliable and better. Wha Ya say?

Sports TV is way better and more reliable than SyblaTV. The only close competitor to Sports TV right now is Ustream. Most of the EPL matches on Sports TV are streamed with English commentary unlike the ones you find on Sybla TV.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by sazibass: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
WeNever I try to watch a channel on sports TV, a 30seconds ad always pop up.. Please is there anyway around itits
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
koice:

Sports TV is way better and more reliable than SyblaTV. The only close competitor to Sports TV right now is Ustream. Most of the EPL matches on Sports TV are streamed with English commentary unlike the ones you find on Sybla TV.

That's why I need it to be working. But the pop up "sorry this video cannot be played it annoying me"
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Boss

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sky Sports News.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
ollah1:

That's why I need it to be working. But the pop up "sorry this video cannot be played it annoying me"

Mine doesn't give me any pop-ups. I can practically stream all channels, except WWE network which only streams when there is a PPV event. Check your network connections.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
@Koice.Sports TV making sense wella

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
bykebyke:
@Koice.Sports TV making sense wella

I dey tell you.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
koice:

Mine doesn't give me any pop-ups. I can practically stream all channels, except WWE network which only streams when there is a PPV event. Check your network connections.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
koice:

The network isn't bad cos sybla is working fine just the limited channels and language spoken. I the that badassss sport TV to work mehn
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
This app is crazy...madly in love with it..

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sylvekzee(m): 12:52am On Feb 12, 2015
guys i need someone to clone 4 freind of mine. he will even pay you
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 2:41am On Feb 12, 2015
I was late to the show bt all thank to Koice for this wonderful app power by mtn bis bt I must admit that mtn is slow at my end here so I cud nt enjoy streaming the HD channel bt stil, all thanks to koice. Are u still battling with kodi TV, it time to uninstall that crazy app and download this app shapaly if u want to watch live match.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by omotayos01(m): 2:43am On Feb 12, 2015
More

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 12, 2015
Sylvekzee:
guys i need someone to clone 4 freind of mine. he will even pay you
WHATSAPP ME on CLONing. Look down 4 My number

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.