Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (294548 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2015
driand:
bro tnx for ur assistance now I've confirmed I'm still on paygo dey deduct 15 every 5mins for browsing, d question now is how do I get it work unlimitedly, please I need ur help on dat cuz dey continue to deduct it every 5 mins. Thx in advance.
page 23 or 24.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2015
Some Rugby action by Skysports 1... Courtesy of Sports TV.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Some Golfing by Sky Sports 4... Courtesy of Sports TV.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2015
Collinz2:
i can put u through but the prob is that u cant subscribe to the plan again, only those who subscribe to it before can use it. But u can still use it if u find some1 here to clone your sim for u.

Thanks for your response sir. Let me ask here if i can get someone.

Btw.. Why not i clone with your own sir?

I know i asked for too much but seriously but i realy have no option boss. Help your boy pls.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2015
EPL Midweek Matchday highlights by Bein Sports EPL... Courtesy of Sports TV.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2015
koice:
Some Golfing by Sky Sports 4... Courtesy of Sports TV.

bros can you help me clone your sim card please. Got lot of educational files to dowload which i couldnt bcus of exorbitant cost of data. Help your boy pls sir.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2015
Bein Sports 1... Courtesy of Sports TV.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by FKO1(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2015
haibe:
pls how do I clone it
uhm ask any of the guys that are cloning on this thread to do do it for ya..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2015
driand:
bro tnx for ur assistance now I've confirmed I'm still on paygo dey deduct 15 every 5mins for browsing, d question now is how do I get it work unlimitedly, please I need ur help on dat cuz dey continue to deduct it every 5 mins. Thx in advance.

collinz2 help me talk to him please. Let me clone his sim card. Seems he doesnt have many clones on his sim card.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2015
koice:
EPL Midweek Matchday highlights by Bein Sports EPL... Courtesy of Sports TV.
please whyz does my sport tv keep cracking... undecided
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2015
Chyjoey:
please whyz does my sport tv keep cracking... undecided

Prolly because of your internet connection. If you use Mtn bis, don't expect miracles cuz it's not coming.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2015
koice:

Prolly because of your internet connection. If you use Mtn bis, don't expect miracles cuz it's not coming.
but my kodi doesnt crack and am on payg
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Chyjoey:
but my kodi doesnt crack and am on payg

If your Kodi doesn't crack and plays all the sports channel, then you don't need Sports TV.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2015
papiforreal:

bros can you help me clone your sim card please. Got lot of educational files to dowload which i couldnt bcus of exorbitant cost of data. Help your boy pls sir.

10k. No negotiation and your number must fall into the 0909 series.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kabious1994(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2015
FKO1:
Na WA oo... Becos of pay g this one dey downgrade himself... Its well grin grin
its nt abt downgrading oneself. am only speaking the truth. unlike some ppl, I dont put myself in a position am nt upto. so, if u can help,,, awl b grateful bt if u can't,, pls remain mute.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by busoye19: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Can somebody tell me the permanent solution to this 55mins disconnection?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2015
koice:

10k...ure wicked shocked angry
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2015
koice:

brother 10k is a on a high side.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kabious1994(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2015
koice:

I browse and download unlimited without subscribing to the 1mb plan as long as I can remember. Just get a working cracked HSS elite vpn to cover your a$$ and you are good to go.
Koice A.K.A, Roice....... pls help my life abeg. pls clone your sim card for me. God bless you!!!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2015
papiforreal:

Thanks for your response sir. Let me ask here if i can get someone.

Btw.. Why not i clone with your own sir?

I know i asked for too much but seriously but i realy have no option boss. Help your boy pls.
sorry no space for cloning.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kabious1994(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2015
I need someone's help pls. anybody to clone a sim for me? plssssssssssss.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2015
papiforreal:

collinz2 help me talk to him please. Let me clone his sim card. Seems he doesnt have many clones on his sim card.
why nt do it yourself.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2015
koice:

u wan kill person abi
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Who go help me now. My pc no gree browse e dey say unable to connect to proxy server. all my browser.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by driand(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Collinz2:
page 23 or 24.
I tried buying d 1mb and it said I can't access easy cliq services, I understand I have to migrate to easy cliq but hope it won't tamper wit my paygo? Or what do u suggest.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2015
driand:
I tried buying d 1mb and it said I can't access easy cliq services, I understand I have to migrate to easy cliq but hope it won't tamper wit my paygo? Or what do u suggest.
i dnt knw. Bt dial *228# to check the 1mb
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2015
For guys that have been looking for people to clone for them without results..i just figured out how to activate payg again..
P.s-u must follow these steps strictly and carefully as stated..
1.get a new sim card..register with your name..dont buy pre-registered sims..
2.when the sim has been activated..transfer 15# to the sim..ur balance should be 15.00#..
3.then dial...*some text missing*..
4.hope this helps
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by YoungWiseCash: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2015
honestly I don't see the reason why we find it difficult to help each other in cloning our sim cards or try to exhort money before doing it. This is network service we are talking about. Network that sucks millions from us on a daily basis. If this the only way for us to get back on them why don't we help ourselves. If there is anything wrong in cloning let us know and stay put but if there none please let's help each other. I will love to clone mine any benevolent person should help out. There's thousands of large that I need to download and I think payg is the best option. Please anyone should before Etisalat detect it and close cloning portal too as they did to payg. Thanks all.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by driand(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Collinz2:
i dnt knw. Bt dial *228# to check the 1mb
checked, nothing there.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by YoungWiseCash: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2015
Chyjoey:
For guys that have been looking for people to clone for them without results..i just figured out how to activate payg again..
P.s-u must follow these steps strictly and carefully as stated..
1.get a new sim card..register with your name..dont buy pre-registered sims..
2.when the sim has been activated..transfer 15# to the sim..ur balance should be 15.00#..
3.then dial...*some text missing*..
4.hope this helps
Sir, dose it glades your soul in mocking others? Just a question please

4 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
Sir, dose it glades your soul in mocking others? Just a question please
please please please i wasnt mocking anybody..i was just joking..ure taking it too personal..moreover sbdy even cloned for me
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2015
driand:
checked, nothing there.
use 30# method and let the cloning begin..

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.