Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Battle Of The Sexes: Who Rocked The Monochrome Look Best? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Battle Of The Sexes: Who Rocked The Monochrome Look Best? (1043 Views)

15 Things Every Man Should Do Every Day To Look Best / Native Wears For Both Sexes / Fashion Trends That Rocked 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Sexes: Who Rocked The Monochrome Look Best? by lovelyronke20(f): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2015

Re: Battle Of The Sexes: Who Rocked The Monochrome Look Best? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
I last girl got my heart beating.
Re: Battle Of The Sexes: Who Rocked The Monochrome Look Best? by vivaciouzz(f): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ebube nwagbo
Re: Battle Of The Sexes: Who Rocked The Monochrome Look Best? by officialEGO(f): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ebube Nwagbo anytime! #oneofmytop3nollywoodfashionistas!
Re: Battle Of The Sexes: Who Rocked The Monochrome Look Best? by mimiejacobz(f): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
I think each was rocked with perfection,they all accessorized it well
Re: Battle Of The Sexes: Who Rocked The Monochrome Look Best? by Janeify(f): 4:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Ebube rocks..
That knee though shocked, just like ignorance ;it's darker than darkness
Re: Battle Of The Sexes: Who Rocked The Monochrome Look Best? by 1960chic(f): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Abeg comot dat airforce wife for dia jor, she no reach tongue

Ehen! Back to the matter, the other two rocked flawlessly in my opinion kiss

It's a tie, ofcourse minus the middle one angry

(1) (Reply)

Candid Opinion: Who Is Sexier? No Sentiments Please?? (pics) / Ladies With The Flawless Skintone And What They Use.. / Meet Miss Continent Nigeria Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.