Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Confused And Afraid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confused And Afraid (804 Views)

I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused / I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused And Afraid by vickylinco(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
good evening house, am a job seeker like most of you and i think my hunger for job get the better off me recently. I applied for graduate trainee at kpmg since November and when that one is not forth coming, i think that i have been sidelined, i applied for another post again again. but the problem now is that: kpmg is inviting me for aptitude test for both position. am confused, pls guide m
Re: Confused And Afraid by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
You dont need to be confused as far its same organization, just choose the one you has more knowledge and experience about and go for it, ok

2 Likes

Re: Confused And Afraid by vickylinco(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
freeboy604:
You dont need to be confused as far its same organization, just choose the one you has more knowledge and experience about and go for it, ok
thanks bro.... am just scared that it may conflict each other
Re: Confused And Afraid by kennynelcon(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Congrats man... If u reach there join the lesser team, or follow your instinct.

1 Like

Re: Confused And Afraid by okirewaju(f): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Like someone said earlier you have to choose one as you cannot write both test.

H.R might notice!

(1) (Reply)

A Reputable Super-market Needs Suppliers For Any Fast Moving Consumer Goods. / An Experience Builder Or Civil Engineer Needed / Zeolite Plus Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.