Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? (2481 Views)

My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Some people are always proud of their uncle and aunts buh my own case is the reverse. My people traveled to the village and we called our uncle mostly myself against ma other siblings not to call him. He promised heaven and hell to come up till now he hasn't . Someone dat tru out my days in the university #1 he didn't give me and he is earning fat pay. I just sat down one afternoon and I didn't know when I started saying bastard referring it to my uncle and my siblings were mocking me. Pls share and also how to deal with dem.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Hazardd(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
is it how to deal with your uncle or siblings.which one?

Go borrow gun na and do the needful
Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hazardd:
is it how to deal with your uncle or siblings.which one?

Go borrow gun na and do the needful
if I see gun I go kill dat uncle I swear! D guy gad money yet he sabi promise and fail.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by spartoo: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
success is th best revenge

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
spartoo:
success is th best revenge
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Some people are always proud of their uncle and aunts buh my own case is the reverse. My people traveled to the village and we called our uncle mostly myself against ma other siblings not to call him. He promised heaven and hell to come up till now he hasn't . Someone dat tru out my days in the university #1 he didn't give me and he is earning fat pay. I just sat down one afternoon and I didn't know when I started saying bastard referring it to my uncle and my siblings were mocking me. Pls share and also how to deal with dem.
Hahahahahaa. Dude, you need to get your head outta your arze. Your uncle doesn't owe you anything. It's not like he's holding your money in trust and squandering it. His money is his money. You want money you gotta work. Your mind is in a wrong place right now, you gotta chill.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Timbuktou:
Hahahahahaa. Dude, you need to get your head outta your arze. Your uncle doesn't owe you anything. It's not like he's holding your money in trust and squandering it. His money is his money. You want money you gotta work. Your mind is in a wrong place right now, you gotta chill.
u won't understand, he called dat hez coming and we waited and hoped buh he didn't, na bastard him be.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u won't understand, he called dat hez coming and we waited and hoped buh he didn't, na bastard him be.
He may well be a baztard, but you can't spend your time and energy dwelling on the disappointment he's become to you. You need to move on for the sake of your own sanity and development. Move on, mahn.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by okirewaju(f): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
At least now you know the kind of person he is- whatever he says dont take it to heart so if it does not work out then there is no biggie.

Your siblings were right after all cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Richy4(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Don't you really wanna hit your hands on your chest tomorrow and tell him he did not contribute anything to your success?

Please those days has passed when uncles are the real deal. Not anymore. Extended family is fast fading away. Just struggle and get yours. This year will be good for every one that struggle

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by kreamidiva(f): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Growing up, we had uncles and aunts who were made but we NEVER depended or expected anything from anyone of them. My dad made it so. He thought us to be content with the little he could afford for us and today, all is well.

Op, you didn't make his money for him so it's entirely his prerogative to either give you money or not.

Btw, you are through with university and still expecting money from an uncle? Hmmmm. Go get a job or start a trade.

The little business I'm doing now, I started with #27,000.

Stand up and be a man!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2015
kreamidiva:
Growing up, we had uncles and aunts who were made but we NEVER depended or expected anything from anyone of them. My dad made it so. He thought us to be content with the little he could afford for us and today, all is well.

Op, you didn't make his money for him so it's entirely his prerogative to either give you money or not.

Btw, you are through with university and still expecting money from an uncle? Hmmmm. Go get a job or start a trade.

The little business I'm doing now, I started with #27,000.

Stand up and be a man!
d guy sick gan, he wil, just call. Ya and Start telling ya dat he remembered ya and send me ya acct he did dat in me year 2, around 4 A:M I Shld send ma acct dat he just remembered me. in ma family I am d only one dat just used to send him, cos everybody understands his ways buh I just deh calm down for him. To d extends dat even him babes dem weh he dhe straff deh complain say he stingy. Mad uncle
Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by chattelrealty: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
if I see gun I go kill dat uncle I swear! D guy gad money yet he sabi promise and fail.

And na you put the money for im pocket? Did you work hard for his money? All you self entitled people angry

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Dude, grow up and stop whining. He owes you nada. High time you realized that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Femsyn(m): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2015
What kind of graduates are we producing in this country? *smh*

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
d guy sick gan, he wil, just call. Ya and Start telling ya dat he remembered ya and send me ya acct he did dat in me year 2, around 4 A:M I Shld send ma acct dat he just remembered me. in ma family I am d only one dat just used to send him, cos everybody understands his ways buh I just deh calm down for him. To d extends dat even him babes dem weh he dhe straff deh complain say he stingy. Mad uncle

Supporting you is a "nice to do" for your uncle; not a "must-do."
You are not his responsibility. He's not your father
Your uncle owes you nada! That is your current reality
Re: How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Like I said I don't expect anytin from him, he calls and promise and fails. Web he sees its Been longed he heard from us, he will call and promise heaven and hell. Nobody send am, he kips doing so. Dunno y?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forgive Me Sister Even In Your Grave, My Ignorance Made Me To Keep Mute Over It / In my late 20s; I Don't Desire The typical Marriage, But I Want To Have Children / My New Marriage Is About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.