Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Call Usa, Uk And Other Major Cities Virtually For a Small Fee. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Call Usa, Uk And Other Major Cities Virtually For a Small Fee. (798 Views)

The Major Secret Behind The Cheap Smartphones We Have Today / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Usa, Uk And Other Major Cities Virtually For a Small Fee. by fejones(m): 3:36am On Dec 17, 2008
To Whom it may concern.

This is my first post here, and I'm excited to share with you guys, a service that I'm sure a lot of you would love. As the subject title states. You'll be able to call these two countries and several other major cities in the world like Australia, Austria,Belgium,Canada,China, Japan, Malaysia, Spain etc (As I cannot type them all here, I will provide a detailed list if you are interested just send me a message or contact me to know if I have access to your country) FOR FREE.

I'm able to provide this excellent deal to you as its part of the benefits from the company I work.

However there is a $100 monthly fee.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I welcome all serious enquiries.

Thank You and I look forward to doing business with you.

(I must add that you need an Internet Connection)

Cheers.

Felix T. Jones
Re: Call Usa, Uk And Other Major Cities Virtually For a Small Fee. by JJYOU: 3:38am On Dec 17, 2008
$100 monthly charge indeed
Re: Call Usa, Uk And Other Major Cities Virtually For a Small Fee. by fejones(m): 3:41am On Dec 17, 2008
Whats the matter JJYOU?
Re: Call Usa, Uk And Other Major Cities Virtually For a Small Fee. by jany49: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2008
What r u talking about? I really would like to know more about it, you wanna email me?
Re: Call Usa, Uk And Other Major Cities Virtually For a Small Fee. by Naira4all: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2008
Tell us more ,but dat's not free with the $100 attached to it angry
Re: Call Usa, Uk And Other Major Cities Virtually For a Small Fee. by lancevader(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2008
Hm.m.m
Re: Call Usa, Uk And Other Major Cities Virtually For a Small Fee. by spikytang(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2008
U must b jokin! $100 monthly charge aint free. I guess u need 2 b booted out.
Re: Call Usa, Uk And Other Major Cities Virtually For a Small Fee. by fejones(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2008
spikytang:

U must b jokin! $100 monthly charge aint free. I guess u need 2 b booted out.

Hey Spikytang.

Is it better now?
Re: Call Usa, Uk And Other Major Cities Virtually For a Small Fee. by mjay(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2008
for $10 per month you cld get same on skype

(1) (Reply)

New Naija Wapsite Launched / I Need Opera 6.5 / Bulk Sms And 419, Can Some Explain This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.