Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx (1542 Views)

What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... / IJMB Admission Thread..... Let Know More By Asking Questions About Ijmb / Truth About Ijmb Programme - A Must Read By All Jambite! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by Mightyguy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Hi nairalanders, A brother needs our help! due to jamb frustrations."He decided to opt in 4 "ijmb" but finding it difficult 2 provide answers to the following questions.

1. Does ijmb guarantee one's admission?

2. Will one get admission that same yr?

3.Will d choice of institution be considerant? As in having a good stand in term of securing admsn?

4.Do they release results on/b4 deadlines of d choice of institution?

5.Do u think it just a waste of time?

6.Do I need connections?...(sorry, forgotten I'm in Nigeria)

7.How reliable is the program?

8. EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER

9. Thanks as u comments!!!!.
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by igetemi(m): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by igetemi(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mightyguy:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Hi nairalanders, A brother needs our help! due to jamb frustrations."He decided to opt in 4 "ijmb" but finding it difficult 2 provide answers to the following questions.

1. Does ijmb guarantee one's admission?

2. Will one get admission that same yr?

3.Will d choice of institution be considerant? As in having a good stand in term of securing admsn?

4.Do they release results on/b4 deadlines of d choice of institution?

5.Do u think it just a waste of time?

6.Do I need connections?...(sorry, forgotten I'm in Nigeria)

7.How reliable is the program?

8. EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER

9. Thanks as u comments!!!!.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by isoh(m): 1:12am On Jan 10, 2015
Here are the answers you seek based on experience.
1. With a pass at the necessary points..admission is secure.

2. Admission is on the same of the examination - I.e for someone doing this year's ijmb, the final exams is next year and the admission to university to 200L is also next year.

3. with an IJMB result you can apply to as many universities as you want by purchasing DE forms.

4. ijmb is no waste of time.

NB: there are so many persons parading themselves as IJMB centres or agents....please use the correct ijmb website for your admission. visit: www.ijmbnigeria.org
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by Mightyguy(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2015
isoh:
Here are the answers you seek based on experience.
1. With a pass at the necessary points..admission is secure.

2. Admission is on the same of the examination - I.e for someone doing this year's ijmb, the final exams is next year and the admission to university to 200L is also next year.

3. with an IJMB result you can apply to as many universities as you want by purchasing DE forms.

4. ijmb is no waste of time.

NB: there are so many persons parading themselves as IJMB centres or agents....please use the correct ijmb website for your admission. visit: www.ijmbnigeria.org

Tnx bro, God bless
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by Mightyguy(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2015
No living testimony, dis IJMB of a tinx must a scam stuff!!!!..jst saying{confused we I tel my bro)
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by isoh(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mightyguy:
No living testimony, dis IJMB of a tinx must a scam stuff!!!!..jst saying{confused we I tel my bro)

see JAMB brochure ....page 4(iic) to clear doubt. Looking for living testimony, VP Namadi Sambo and Former CBN governor (sanusi) are common examples of people who passed through IJMB
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by ijmbnigeria: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
I actually stumbled into this discussion through
googling. Though, most of the information
addressed here are true. But to avoid been
scammed, I think it will be better if prospective
candidate visit their website at www.ijmbnigeria.org
as it contains all required details. Candidates can
however register to various accredited centre
closer to their location...Kindly visit the site instead
of calling diff phone contacts.
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by nikiihardehx(f): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mightyguy:
presently an ijmb student.... its no scam
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by Mightyguy(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2015
nikiihardehx:
presently an ijmb student.... its no scam
dat soundz kul bro, I nid vital info bro add me up via 07066464634 *watsap
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by nikiihardehx(f): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mightyguy:
dat soundz kul bro, I nid vital info bro add me up via 07066464634 *watsap
am a lady oooo....lols
Re: HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! All About "Ijmb" Of A Tinx by ivordee: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
great news 2015 is still ongoing and closes 24th of january from www.ijmbe.org.ng

Here are sme of the tips on how to

determined a registered website to register for IJMB programme

1. THEY MUST BE A REGISTERED BODY. Website www.ijmbe.org.ng must have gone through the corporate affairs commission(CAC) registration and have a company's name like our's LEARN MORE NIGERIA and must have a Registration number like ours RC: 27609 which makes the body easily identify and traceable by the law enforcement agency provided any fraud is been detected.

2. THE ACCOUNT NAME MUST TALLY WITH THE NAME OF THE BODY in other to prove true incorporation and legality of websites, this point is the most crucial. Anybody can come up with a website and insert any name and number but will never be able to provide the account detail af the company, this is where true legality is proven because most of this websites tell you to make payments for your registration into individual accounts, examples of this include
******** bank
Account name olayinka Samuel
Account number 01546*****

When you see individual names like this requesting you to pay for your registration, beware of this and challenge their legality but if you see a corporate account details that carries the name of the body in which the website is incorporated, take ours for instance, www.ijmbe.org.ng full carries the trademark Learn More Nigeria and one of our account details include

Guarantee Trust Bank
Account Name: Learn More Nigeria
Account Number: 0149397006

This shows they are fully recognized and have obtained their TAX Identification Number as a body after they have been investigate for legality by FIRS

3. THE ILORIN WATERLOO: Students needs to beware of them, many websites claim to be registering students for IJMB at various centres and such student end up in ILORIN due to the selfish interest of the centre,
Learn More Nigeria
www.ijmbe.org.ng
is however different, it is said to
provide applicants with varieties of centre to select from
during their registration login to www.ijmbe.org.ng to
ScamVoid confirms our website as legit for IJMB registration.

DISCLAIMER: Not all you see out there are scam or scam free, but however, register with us to avoid this and enjoy maximum security via registration www.ijmbe.org.ng

Well some people still go to forum where anyone can posts anything to enquire about IJMB from people in which 60% are only their to scam you posting anything members of the public will easily believe. Always contact us if you have any information concerning IJMB because we are not only working in just an IJMB institution
www.ijmbe.org.ng

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Banking And Finance / KWASU Come Up With Code Of Conduct For Students / ABU Zaria, PRE-DEGREE Form 2015/2016 Registration Is Still On. (080613351 86)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.