Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? (1361 Views)

10 Ridiculous Things Nigeria Imports That Business Men Can Tap Into For Profit! / 3 Life Lessons To Learn From The Nigerian Igbo Business Men / How Do I Bid And Buy Stuff From Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? by onila(f): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2015
My father is not the travelling type

so he sends pple to buy him something
Nigerians can never be honest

he sent someone to buy him stuff in America for his business
instead the person bought low quality, cheap stuffs, so he or she can get profit

now millions of naira now down the drain

I hate seeing my father sad cry
Re: Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? by grimandevil: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2015
eya. if he is investing in millions he should hv gone himself. anyway mayb he isnt comfortable with long flight nd all.
Re: Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? by jaydee87(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2015
onila:

instead the person bought low quality, cheap stuffs, so he or she can get profit

thought u wanted to go into biz?
we still got loyal people out there
spread ur tentacle u will find them...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? by adamskutty(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? by Tectono: 4:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Guys, have you learned about import operations, management and documentation? With this knowledge, you can be here in Nigeria and transact an importation business with a foreigner in another country and you will be shipped the quality of goods you want. Is this not important? Check out this link: http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction_6.html
Re: Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? by drmikeadams(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
You can buy any thing any where in this world through the Internet and pay. It will be shipped to him here.where in abroad specifically?
Re: Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? by amtheone(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
This onila of a girl always has a story to share about her family. This, maybe one of such.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? by onila(f): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
drmikeadams:
You can buy any thing any where in this world through the Internet and pay. It will be shipped to him here.where in abroad specifically?
America
Re: Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? by BloomLee: 2:51am On Jan 21, 2015
It happened in China.China produce good quality also,but some buying agent always ask the lowest quality with lowest price,sometime even ask the factory give them commissions after his client already pay him.They can ask the factory rise money and feed them back.They often tell factory the client is his uncle or relations,but no one is blind.
Too many tricks.Business is business,but cheat on own fellows,I don't think it is good.

onila:

Re: Nigerian Business Men, Who Do U Send To Buy Stuff For You Abroad? by felucci(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Your father doesn't need to travel abroad to buy things nor even send someone to buy it for him. He can make use of the internet and Visa/Mastercard to buy the things himself. He can then pay a US shipping agent to ship the items to him directly to Nigeria from the USA. You can do it for him if he doesn't know how to use the internet or card payments.

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Export To Vietnam / PHOTO: Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaire, Ladi Delano / How Do I Become A Data Reseller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.