Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Faith Lays In Their Heart-the Secret To Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Faith Lays In Their Heart-the Secret To Success (674 Views)

Zenith Bank lays off its workforce Again / Seven (7) Top Excuses On The Road To Success. / Konga Lays Off 10% Of Its Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Lays In Their Heart-the Secret To Success by Talanf: 12:32am On Jan 10, 2015
I know a couple of guys who would seat in front of their laptops and press it all through the night till day break...
I stayed with this peeps for a month and I told them that i just wanted to learn something from them, I was asked to come with my laptop and not to worry about internet connection, I said al-right. Deep down in my heart, i knew they actually got it all wrong, I packed my bag at home, moved in and while iI was there, they were always up at night and evening, they wondered what I came to learn because I was always sleeping at that moment.
One night, i decided to stay up with them and that was the night[b] i got the secret to success[/b]...
As the night started at 8pm, they talked about food and decided that they were gonna eat around 10pm, they took their laptops, got the generator on and started browsing, as they browsed, I discovered that they had no smiles on their faces, their heads were inside the laptop, 10pm passed and nobody talked about food, they were so engrossed, at a point I got confused and this guys that would play all day and talk rubbish and act like they had lost their good-behaviour mentality changed only at nights, how can they be this calm and quiet and so focused, i pondered over that as i slept off, I woke up by 5am, i still saw these 5 guys on the system,still working, and after 30 minutes, i slept off again, they got up when it was 12pm in the afternoon of the next day after they slept around 6am in the morning, they were back to their playful self, and as they played, all they talked about was making enough money to be able to show off to the girls that once said 'no' to them,
they guys that once snubbed them because he was richer and they just wanted to get enough money to be able to enjoy until they can get more money from the clients they scam.
Before I left them, I asked them, how often do you guys get paid from this stuff, they said just once or twice in a week.
When I got home, I was so happy because at last, i finally found the secret to be successful.
Don't get me wrong, am not saying the way to be successful is to be a yahoo boy or girl.. what am trying to say here is that the secret to success in life is what i would like to call the law of attraction. this guys were actually practising this law without knowing it...
The law of attraction is based on a superb kind of believe that you get towards something, being able to see yourself having what you don't have yet and working in the right way to achieve it. just like the these 5 guys, the right way to get money from scam is by scamming people.(am not saying you should scam)
REAL DEAL
The way these guys were able to discuss what they were gonna do with the money they had not yet seen or made and they did not just talk about it, they saw it in their head,this is a step of the law,SEEING IT.
These guys were able to stay up all night without talking and eating and all they did was pursue what they believed in,it is actually another step in the law of attraction,
They were so focused and even if you think they had jazz with them, they actually did believe in it. that is why it works.

ONLY IF WE COULD ACT LIKE THIS PEEPS, SIT DOWN ONE DAY,CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SEE YOURSELF...
IN THAT POSITION YOU WANNA BE IN YOUR PLACE OF WORK,
IN THAT CAR YOU WANNA BUY,
WITH THAT GIRL YOU WANNA HAVE,
AS THAT AUDITOR THAT YOU WANNA BECOME.
while you do this, make sure you believe that you are surely gonna get it even if it doesnt seem so,
THE NEXT STEP IS TO WORK TOWARDS IT,like those boys who scammed all night.
YOU WANNA AUDIT, REGISTER FOR A CERTIFIED CLASS AND EXAM,
YOU WANT THAT GIRL, FIND OUT WHAT SHE LIKES,
YOU WANT TO BECOME A MANAGER, FIND OUT WHAT IT TAKES, PURSUE IT WITHOUT REST.

you know a popular international rapper once said " sleep is for the poor"
Napoleon hill said"money is an idea"...you think it and you get it
bill gate said"...if you were born poor, it isn't your fault, but if you die poor, it is all your fault"

ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT, YOU CAN BE WHATEVER AND HAVE WHATEVER YOU WANT,
IF YOU CAN SEE IT, YOU CAN HAVE IT,
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN "yes you can" AND IF YOU THINK YOU CANT"yes you are right",
IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE, YOU MUST WANT IT(success) AS MUCH AS YOUR NOSTRILS WANT OXYGEN.
THINK IT DEEP, PEACE.
I AM A UNILAG STUDENT, 300LEVEL.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
I USE THE SECRET FOR MY RESULTS.it works!
I have a free book on the law of attraction..(no money involved).Trust....here....

http://en.file-upload.net/download-10120550/Law-of-attraction.pdf.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Lays In Their Heart-the Secret To Success by divineappo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Your post has greatly inspired me to work hard. Hard work pays. Those guys had Dedication, Diligence & Discipline, but they channelled it to a wrong direction(scam). If they had put that energy to positive use, the world will be a better place

(1) (Reply)

UN Youth Volunteer Assignments Are Open For Applications / New Employee Taking Persional Car To Office...good Or Bad Idea? / I Am CCNA Certified..what To Do Next ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.