Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Jesus Will Never Come Again - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Will Never Come Again (4249 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / These Are The People Whom Jesus Will Damn In Hell Fire / Jesus Will Never Accept This ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by bawomolo(m): 3:28am On Dec 25, 2008
kai na poverty cause all this one, i say na poverty. the religion hustle in Nigeria is very profitable right now.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2008
@ Opposer to KUN.
See,i dont think the what Kun has here is Wrong!
he is just right 100%.im not supporting him because i just want to.is because
i saw the Truth in his post.so, tongue
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by icecold2(f): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2008
RUBBISH

ANODA PASTOR KING
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by Bastage: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2008
Kuns has some very good points.
The comparisons between Christianity and Egyptian mythology are so numerous it's breath-taking.

OK. Maybe I don't believe in his theory about spacemen and I'm not in agreement with his ideas about the "New Age" Egyptian religion that he seems to be a hard-core fan of (obviously he would argue that it is actually more ancient than Christianity and Judaism but I use New Age merely to express it's resurgence) but to suggest he has nothing to input is ridiculous. People who study Egyptology and Egyptian religions tend to look at a lot of historical data as well as scriptural influence, whereas most Christians only look at the scripture.

Some Christians here display the age old ignorance of just dismissing out of hand something that they don't understand.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2008
I am not condoning anything but do you know that if the real Jesus comes down today, people would still not believe him.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by Horus(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2008
Christians claim that heaven is further than the furthest star, and that is where Jesus went with his father to prepare a place for you, right. Remember, John 14:2 “In my father's house are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you.” However, if you look at the possibility of Jesus coming back from a scientific point of view, the furthest star away from Earth is billions of light years away. Therefore, in actuality, Jesus still didn't get to heaven. There's no way he could be on his way back.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by trueluva(f): 3:14am On Dec 26, 2008
YOU are so very wrong. Jesus will come again. Read the book of Revelations. Its say it there. We, Jesus know the hour he himself will come. Only father GOD in heaven. So please read your bible to understand.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by earTHMama: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2008
YOU are so very wrong. Jesus will come again. Read the book of Revelations. Its say it there. We, Jesus know the hour he himself will come. Only father GOD in heaven. So please read your bible to understand.
True
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by Kuns: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2008
Ok, so how soon should we be expecting him?
When someone tells you, they are going to make dinner for you the word "soon" does not mean 10 hours later.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by hajifaty: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2008
That is Christianity for you. There are more secrets about all these so called pastors like oyedepo,adeboye and many more.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by Kuns: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2008
The only Jesus coming is YOU, my brothers and Sisters, You are the saviours who will save our own people.

No[b] white boy is coming from the clouds [/b] to save us.

We have to save our people, raise them up mentally, before they can raised up spiritually and physically.

Right Now the peoples are mentally dead, this is what the colonisers did for them used believe to render mentally dead.

People who believe don't think, they can't think, they don't want to know anything thing. EXCEPT BELIEVE.

Was it believe they used to create ancient Greece or knowledge? Was it believe they used to build England or Knowledge? Was it believe they used to build Rome or Knowledge based on facts?

So why are they giving believe to us?
When their used knowledge to build their cities?

Waiting for a white boy to come to save you is a Spell. The spell of Leviathan.

Don't believe me Ooo please.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2008
Kuns do you believe in God or the supernatural?
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by Kuns: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Chrisbenogor 

The word ignorance means to ignore the facts, however, when you ignore the facts, you breed beliefs; and that’s just what they (religious teachers) have, all belief and no facts. When you believe in something, you are accepting things without knowing.

To break the spell of ignorance or belief, you must have knowledge: knowledge of the root of any subject.

The people of old overstood how the language was shaped, and how it grew because they knew the roots. Then evil people set in to rip the plant from its root like goats (the symbol of Sama'EL) rip plants from the root, to kill the crop.

So[b] if God is real [/b] like we are taught by the westernized monotheietic religions then why do we need to believe it?

If you do not believe as a Christian does, you are called crazy. I have debated with Christians many times in an open forum and all of their reasoning is the same, you are a cult if you believe outside of the bible. Thus, I use the bible as proof when I am debating with Christians. I show them what is written right in their bible in the languages they were originally revealed and they still can’t handle the facts.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by Kuns: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2008
We are how going into the Year 2009 and the Jesus of the muslim and Christians of 2000 years ago hasn't appeared in the clouds yet.

Jesus is not coming back, the religious of Christianity and Islam have got it all wrong.

So why have they been misleading the world into believeing that Yashua (aka Jesus) of 2000 years ago will come back soon?
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by oderemo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2008
jesus came and we all missed him. FELA ANIKULAPO.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by Horus(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2009
Kuns:

We are how going into the Year 2009 and the Jesus of the muslim and Christians of 2000 years ago hasn't appeared in the clouds yet.

Jesus is not coming back, the religious of Christianity and Islam have got it all wrong.

So why have they been misleading the world into believeing that Yashua (aka Jesus) of 2000 years ago will come back soon?

Very good point  grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by budaatum: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2009
Kuns:

@earthmama,

Haru “Horus” is symbolic of the Rising Son. Jesus is also symbolic of the rising son. Jesus was the son (sun) who died (set) on the cross by crucifixion and he will resurrect (rise) according to the Christians. When the son came down and apparently sets or dies into the darkness and he raises or resurrects back to life. It is the story of the Christian’s God Jesus.

What religious fanatics don’t realize is that if the sun shuts down that would be the end of life as you know it. This is what Egipt teaches about the sun: If I say I worship the sun, people say oh that’s sun worship. I know that. The reason why I say worship the sun, s-u-n and laugh  cool cool at you who worship the son, s-o-n is because my sun is an obvious provider. If my sun doesn’t come up in the morning, we can chalk it. Jesus (the son) went to sleep 2,000 years ago, has not gotten up yet, and you all are still doing fine. Yet you are still waiting for your son to rise. If my sun doesn’t rise each day, it’s over for Jesus and you. Now with this reasoning, I can live without your son. Can you live without your son? Can you live without my sun? The answer is simply NO.
When the Spirit of the "Lord" takes the mouths of some individuals they may think what they spout are theirs, and like a certain Prophet who inserted his own words into a Koran before removing them on being reprimanded, they may insert their onw therewith, but some with eyes are able to see that which is of 'God'! Hence I bow to thee o Kun!

If you would have it, the Egyptians Sun is what has become the Son in Christianity, however is it not true according to Egyptian myth that as above so below, and that which applies to the universe (Macrocosm) applies also to the (hu)Man (Microcosm). It is this that would enable me to say that if the Sun (Christ) does not rise in my human universe, can I provide for myself? Or let me say that in another way: If consciousness (The Son, or Sun) does not arise in my psyche each day, can I come out of the dark?

Or, even better, since they are your very own words, though modified: Can one live without one's consciousness?

Perhaps it must be remembered that Christ is for some becasue the the lame walk, and for some becasue the blind see, but for some, the gospel is preached, though to enable them to to walk and see someday.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by budaatum: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2009
Kuns:

So why have they been misleading the world into believing that Yashua (aka Jesus) of 2000 years ago will come back soon?
I am understanding you to be saying that the sun will not rise tomorrow, Kun! After all, you must mean Yashua (aka Jesus) of 2000 years ago, aka the Son, aka the Sun, and to which I have suggested, aka Consciousness, will not rise again?

I for one cannot agree with you since I do everything in my might to raise that inner Sun, Son, Consciousness, every moment of my life.
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by budaatum: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
Kuns:

The only Jesus coming is YOU, my brothers and Sisters, You are the saviours who will save our own people.

No[b] white boy is coming from the clouds [/b] to save us.

We have to save our people, raise them up mentally, before they can raised up spiritually and physically.
You are too much! The Spirit that people call Godly takes control of your writing fingers, so you say one thing, but mean another, yet blame those who find language so incapable of expressing what they express such that they are understood to mean a white boy! Oh how language frustrates!

Look into the sky people. See that white boy shinning down on you? Now look into thyselves. See that white light shinning through? It is why Christ is said to have said, the Spirit of God is within you. You must raise it up thyself by which you are be raised up spiritually and physically, as Kun says!
Re: Jesus Will Never Come Again by budaatum: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2019
budaatum:

When the Spirit of the "Lord" takes the mouths of some individuals they may think what they spout are theirs, and like a certain Prophet who inserted his own words into a Koran before removing them on being reprimanded, they may insert their onw therewith, but some with eyes are able to see that which is of 'God'! Hence I bow to thee o Kun!

If you would have it, the Egyptians Sun is what has become the Son in Christianity, however is it not true according to Egyptian myth that as above so below, and that which applies to the universe (Macrocosm) applies also to the (hu)Man (Microcosm). It is this that would enable me to say that if the Sun (Christ) does not rise in my human universe, can I provide for myself? Or let me say that in another way: If consciousness (The Son, or Sun) does not arise in my psyche each day, can I come out of the dark?

Or, even better, since they are your very own words, though modified: Can one live without one's consciousness?

Perhaps it must be remembered that Christ is for some becasue the the lame walk, and for some becasue the blind see, but for some, the gospel is preached, though to enable them to to walk and see someday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / PHOTOS: Shrine At The Source Of River Ethiope In Umuaja, Delta State / Untold Ultimate Differences Between A Christian & A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.