Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why You Must Start Your Own Bulk Sms Business Now? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Must Start Your Own Bulk Sms Business Now? (716 Views)

Why Blogging For Profit Must Start With A Long Term Plan / 7 Awesome Reasons To Start Your Blog This Year / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Start Your Own Bulk Sms Business Now? by ilekky(m): 2:55am On Jan 10, 2015
sms business has become a lucrative business in Nigeria and whoever bothers to find out how to make huge profit will definitely be financially free.Get in touch with us @ YEMLAT and we will give you all the pros and cons of making cool cash from different methods of making money from bulk sms business such as building your own portal,selling gsm phone nos,doing marketing for corporate organisations and many more.Call us today on 07069186241.It is simply affodable.We set up bulk sms portal in less than 48 hours!
Re: Why You Must Start Your Own Bulk Sms Business Now? by CreativeWeb(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Soon, I will start a post on Step-by-Step Guide of how to start and market a bulk sms business. The tutorial will cover strategies I adopted that have made me to succeed to become finacially independent for life.

I dont believe in hoarding information. When you succeed, I have succeeded. I have a copy of the 80 million gsm numbers that most bulk sms guys are selling. I will upload the zip file soon for free. I dont use them.

I have emails and phone numbers of top companies in Nigeria given to me by a friend banker who is the head of marketing in one of the new generation banks.

I will teach proven tricks and strategies of marketing a bulk sms business.

I will show people how to get direct API from companies like infobip.
Re: Why You Must Start Your Own Bulk Sms Business Now? by ilekky(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Our bulk sms business is still on.Talk to us

at YEMLAT on how to get your own bulk sms

in just 48 hours.We develop complete bulk sms

and other websites at affordable rate.Talk to us now on watapps

on 08028359239 or call 07069186241 for more information.

We also build professional websites for as low as 25,000 naira only.

Let the professionals handle your web projects and have real peace of mind.

Re: Why You Must Start Your Own Bulk Sms Business Now? by ilekky(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
For as low as 30k and depending on the type of website you need,you

can have a professional website.

Any kind of website can be yours for as low as 30k.Build your website now at a cheap price, mobile app for your websites, install
software for your offices and home, advertise your business on whatsapp, facebook
and google, use your company/business
for your phone ring back tone , one on one training on website management, software
and online advert? For more information visit www.yemlat.com , email us:
info@yemlat.com , Phone: 08028359239,07069186241

We build any kind of website which include
-MLM website
- Investment website
- Hospital website
- Church website
- Business website
- Ecommerce website
- Job website
- Classified add website
- Social networking website
- Forum
- Personal blog
- Online advertising website
- School website
- Hotel website
- Non government organization website smiley smiley
- Government website
- Political website
- Travel website etc.
- Wedding website

More than 500 websites built for companies and individuals around Nigeria

and still counting.Visit us at 34,sule st,mongoro b/stop,ikeja.amazing grace plaza

suite 24/25.amazing grace plaza,Yemlat Technologies.

(1) (Reply)

How can I Design Sites Like Www.,www.africanwebservice.com,cnn.com? / Easiet And Simple Way To Make Money Online (skamodwap) / Domain Name And 5GB For N3,500 Only From Www.byteshosting.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.