Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) (1680 Views)

China's Shanghai Shenhua Football Club's Home Stadium Gutted By Fire / Filling Station In Nnewi, Anambra Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) / Photos:fire Gutted Properties Worth Of Millions Of Naira In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) by omolomolarinero: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2015
FilmHouse side of Heritage Mall was gutted by fire in the early hours of today. All four screening rooms were razed down beyond recognition.

http://whatsupibadan.com/2015/01/10/breaking-news-heritage-mall-gutted-by-fire/

Re: Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) by Janet101(f): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Oh God!hope no live was lost
Re: Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2015
This for sure isn't an accident. Its Arson
Re: Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) by okonja(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2015
angry angry
Re: Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) by dayosaurus(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2015
My goodness... The same mall behind cocoa house??.... This is sad, that's my fav spot
Re: Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2015
Animal Care takes care of pets, especially dogs. We offer dog wash, dog grooming, kennel wash, supply of animal feeds(raw and cooked), boarding, mating and other firstc aid care. We also examine your pets and recommend necessary medical and non-medical steps to be taken. We do our best to make sure your pets are always healthy and good-looking. Our charges are affordable. Contact us on;
Phone; 07060661172, 08066030632
BB Pin; 33336E91
BB Channel; C004CFF24.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) by seyopsy1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
God have mercy on us o...imagine d debt
Re: Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) by shadex1(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2015
@FeverRay,
You are a very big fool.
We are talking about a fire incidence where lots of property were lost and dayosaurus' favorite spot - ibadan's favorite cinema got burnt to ashes and you are advertising your stupid product in such a sympathetic and grievous ambience.
Do you not have any iota of intelligence or business acumen? Or doesn't it appear to you that you just created a bad image of yourself and product with your cheap and demeaning advertisement. You need lessons in marketing, better yet, the fundamentals: Use google.
Your post just irritates me at this moment when am thinking about how disheartening this incidence would be for the cinema owners and movie lovers.
My heart goes out to the Filmhouse workers who would be temporarily displaced, the entire management and ownership of the company, the owners of the mall and any other entity who lost something that day. I hope no lives were lost sha.
My heart goes out to movie lovers too. I guess we'd have to storm Ventura mall now
Re: Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Its good to know that people like you still exist
shadex1:
@FeverRay,
You are a very big fool.
We are talking about a fire incidence where lots of property were lost and dayosaurus' favorite spot - ibadan's favorite cinema got burnt to ashes and you are advertising your stupid product in such a sympathetic and grievous ambience.
Do you not have any iota of intelligence or business acumen? Or doesn't it appear to you that you just created a bad image of yourself and product with your cheap and demeaning advertisement. You need lessons in marketing, better yet, the fundamentals: Use google.
Your post just irritates me at this moment when am thinking about how disheartening this incidence would be for the cinema owners and movie lovers.
My heart goes out to the Filmhouse workers who would be temporarily displaced, the entire management and ownership of the company, the owners of the mall and any other entity who lost something that day. I hope no lives were lost sha.
My heart goes out to movie lovers too. I guess we'd have to storm Ventura mall now
Re: Breaking News: Heritage Mall Ibadan Gutted By Fire(exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
who owns this mall.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian create A Gofundme Account? / Pendulum Series - Episode Seven: The Seventh. / Results Of NPFL Matches And Current League Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.