Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Specialized Laptop With Pda(real Time Sattelite Imagery) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Specialized Laptop With Pda(real Time Sattelite Imagery) (693 Views)

Laptop With Longest Battery Life / I Need Help On My Dell Axim X30 Pda / Download Youtube Videos And Audio Streamings Without Specialized Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Specialized Laptop With Pda(real Time Sattelite Imagery) by korodo: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2008
this laptop and pda straight out of USA is a powerful component that is linked to the space sattelite of southafrica, yemen and russia via binary codes.
you can see anything, monitor anything, trace anybody(inclusive of scam and fraud victims) check anybody's location and find find out what he/she is doiing at the moment via the gsm telephone.

it is a great gadget for investigation, security bussiness and personal safety(no wonder the FBI does not want our police to be advanced in technologies like these, why doyou think nicom sat1 was sold, not stolen?) it is a money making machine if used positively.

if you are confusedon how such a stuff works, pls watch 24hrs starring keifer sutherland( jack bauer) seasons 1-6 and see the technology in action, the only difference there is that it is limited to just a laptop and a pda. the pda is used when you are not with your laptop. they work hand in hand.

(1) (Reply)

Plz My Fellow Nl How Can I Reactivate My Yahoo Id / Acer Battery / What You Should Be Doing With Your System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.