Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Plugged On - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plugged On (377 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plugged On by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2015
Exam's about to start. I hate Opera Mini, it won't allow me to use 'Enter' effectively; instead, it when I press the 'Enter' button. Now back to Exam palaver. Our Exam will start on Monday but I've not been able to read not because I'm sick or because I lost my note; rather, the only thing flowing in my head is the Sequel(s) of a story I wrote (TUGRIL). I'm a student of linguistics and I need to really read but I don't know why I sleep while reading the course.I should have gone to writing school but whose parent would allow him or to go there.I can vividly remember my dad advising me that going to study law did not make sense, that one cant make money from it in this Nigeria. SO how will I want to tell him I want to spend my life writing. Now that I've written something, Let me see If Can cramp somethings into my brain...Au revoir.
Re: Plugged On by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2015
I watched Khanna, an india film, recently, I love the storyline especially how a woman was searching for a fake husband and the rest, but I dont think I enjoyed the way they fooled us into believing another person was her husband. They should have remove the information or try to show only some other part of it, and not make us think her husband was innocent. I think all writers should learn from that don't lie to your readers, you can play on words like Cicero but don't lie to them in your stories, you can hide vital informations but lying-'arhg'- pushes them away

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Important.reading God's Word Or Praying / Non Biblicl Doctrine 1 Eternal Saved Forever Saved / MORNING DEVOTION DIAL 91:1 Psalm 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.