Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Salient Opinion On Tattoo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Salient Opinion On Tattoo (602 Views)

The Symbolism Of Having A Tattoo In Nigeria. / What Is Ur Opinion On Males Chewing Gum / 30 Awesome Old People With Tattoos, How Will Your Tattoo Look (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Salient Opinion On Tattoo by SalvationMopol: 11:44am On Jan 10, 2015
It's quite unfortunate that the ways and manners in which we as Nigerians imitate/import bad culture to ourselves is very alarming and demeaning. Shocked is barely an understatement for the rate at which both young and old patronizes the "culture of Tatoo".
These days,some even have it in places hidden in their body,likely to be in their private. More obnoxious is when the people whom you have high moral pedigree for has taken to this Evil deed. Sad is when these set of people comes to the house of God, spreading such practice amongst the body of Christ. They even hold certain key positions and can be workers,leaders and even Pastors.
I don't want to sound too spiritual,but when many unbelievers is able to see the wrongs in it and in it professions,then how much more can it be viewed by the believers or God himself?
Brethren i beseech you not to advance the temple of the Devil in your body. You are wonderfully and specially made. No addition or piercing of the body is needed,else God would have created you with such additions.
Desist and flee from people who sits to encourage such culture/practice and uphold what is just so that your dreams and aims in life according to God's will be done.

(C) All Rights Reserved
Re: My Salient Opinion On Tattoo by Janet101(f): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2015
Ok thanks...
Re: My Salient Opinion On Tattoo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ok, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

(NEWS In Yoruba) Irin Ajo Buhari Nda Egbẹ APC Lamu / Why Racism will Never End By President Mugabe / See What This Driver Did To His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.