Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Five Snack Ideas - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Five Snack Ideas (658 Views)

Caterers In The House, How Can I Prepare This Snack?? Very Important. See Pix / How To Make Peanut Burger Snack / Mama Agidi Jollof, My Fave Local Nigerian Snack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Snack Ideas by Ebukaceo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
One of the biggest challanges on the fitness journey is snacking.With the new theories on keeping the metabolism up by eating five to six times a day, snacking regularly is now a necessity.so what do we snack on?
Remember, a snack is not a meal, its purpose is not to fill u up but to take d edge off your hunger.

1-CEREAL
Yes, this is one of my all time favourites.you can keep a box in your drawer at work and nibble during the course of d day.
Go for a whole grain cereal as they keep your memory and concentration sharp.they are also high in fibre and give you plenty of energy.

2-NUTS
Nuts and seed provide protein, so you will feel fuller longer.they are high in fat, but it is mostly monounsaturated.nuts and seed are high in calories, so dont eat them in large quantity.

3-FRUITS AND VEGETABLE
Need I say more? If you have no health restrictions, go for whatevet fruit that is in season.

4-LOW-FAT YOGURT
It is a good source of calcium and protein, plus
many other vitamins and minerals.some yogurt have extra added sugar, so look for natural, plain, low calorie or light ones.

5-GARDEN EGG
It is naturally low in fat, calories and very filling and helps to control blood glucose levels.

Info@bodyworksnigeria.com

Love your body.
Re: Five Snack Ideas by naturally: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Today Is National Picnic Day / Any Kaduna Base Caterer? / 4-slice Toaster From Bestbuy Through Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.