Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Crime And Bailout - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crime And Bailout (489 Views)

Why Do Men Go Unpunished For The Same Crime Women Gets Purnished For? / Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? / Sex With A Widow Is It A Crime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crime And Bailout by raxdude(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Please guys, I was with a friend of mine and the next thing I heared was she was chatting with her senior brother in ghana and just told her he was arrested fews day now. And just bailed himself with 900,000 naira converted to nigeria naira
. As the story goes, he was arrested in a hotel with his friends at ghana. But she ask what he went to do in a hotel. The reply was he went to do business then go offline and even his call aint going . But guys please my question is what kind of crime do you think one can comit that can result to such huge amount of money?
Re: Crime And Bailout by iamord(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
raxdude:
Please guys, I was with a friend of mine and the next thing I heared was she was chatting with her senior brother in ghana and just told her he was arrested fews day now. And just bailed himself with 900,000 naira converted to nigeria naira
. As the story goes, he was arrested in a hotel with his friends at ghana. But she ask what he went to do in a hotel. The next thing was he went to do business. But guys please my question is what kind of crime do you think he comiited that can result to such huge ammount of money?
how do you expect someone to know when you are giving incomplete gist
Re: Crime And Bailout by raxdude(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2015
Go back and read it well

(1) (Reply)

Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce / How Best To Clean And Mantaain Your Homes, Offices, Industries ,facade Cleaning / Tips To Consider Before Selecting Your Baby's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.