Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I’m A Queen, I Can’t Exchange Words With Cynthia Morgan- Ure Okezie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m A Queen, I Can’t Exchange Words With Cynthia Morgan- Ure Okezie (1020 Views)

Tboss Is Caught Having RELATIONS With Cynthia Obianodo’s Husband / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In A Queen-like Attire / "Ibibio" Language: Kate Henshaw & A Fan Exchange Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Queen, I Can’t Exchange Words With Cynthia Morgan- Ure Okezie by vosquare: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
Cynthia Morgan and Queen Ure have not been in good terms ever since Ure dragged Cynthia to court over name infringement.

Late last year, Queen Ure asked the court to ban Cynthia Morgan song because she used the same word “Popori” with her own song title.

Court then banned Cynthia and radio stations from playing the Northside recording artiste songs due to name infringement.

Morgan blasted the hell out of Ure on Instagram saying “I never knew this lady existed, obviously, she is not in my generation. My mum doesn’t even know you because you weren’t relevant in your time not to talk of now… You are a failed artiste. You are lying around that my Porpori has been banned, how? I didn’t steal your song, my dog sings better than you. Where is your case and sense? I know your story and it is super, don’t let me start,”

Punch contacted Ure on phone, and asked her why she’s yet to respond to Cynthia’s diss, Ure said she’s is queen and she doesn’t have time to exchange words with anybody.

“The court has said that her song should not be played and that is it. The title of her song is the same pronunciation as mine even if it is not spelt the same way. The court is aware of all of these and the difference in spellings even before it gave the injunction.” Ure said.

Queen was informed that Cynthia song “popori” is still aired on radio, Ure said;

“The order is yet to circulate to all radio stations and it will be done soon. The injunction is there and anybody who doesn’t want to comply with the injunction knows the consequences. The Federal High Court gave the injunction and it has to be complied with. Nobody is above the law.

There is nothing personal here. I am not at war with anybody. I am not fighting with anybody. Come on, I don’t intend to go on social media to reply anybody. Such things don’t mean anything to me. This is a legal matter, I don’t engage in such nonsense. A queen doesn’t behave that way, I am a queen and I can never do that,”

Re: I’m A Queen, I Can’t Exchange Words With Cynthia Morgan- Ure Okezie by AbuMikey(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
'

Duh!

Who cares if she's a Queen or not?............
Re: I’m A Queen, I Can’t Exchange Words With Cynthia Morgan- Ure Okezie by Tattooboy: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
what the hell! so many artistes have sang songs with the title 'my love' all over the world.

Nigeria is a joke as always
Re: I’m A Queen, I Can’t Exchange Words With Cynthia Morgan- Ure Okezie by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Please who's Queen Ure?
Re: I’m A Queen, I Can’t Exchange Words With Cynthia Morgan- Ure Okezie by Deefuray(f): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ok
Re: I’m A Queen, I Can’t Exchange Words With Cynthia Morgan- Ure Okezie by chronique(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
It's ok;don't talk again.
Re: I’m A Queen, I Can’t Exchange Words With Cynthia Morgan- Ure Okezie by naijaboiy: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Who Dafuq is Queen Ure

I mean so she sings? undecided

I've not even heard the "popori" by cynthia Morgan not to talk about the one sang by queen ure abi whatever!

Bunch of faded and irrelevant artistes struggling to get little fame on the media

Mtcheew! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man With Tumour Twice The Size Of His Head Has It Removed After Walking 3 Days / Iggy Azalea Rapper Admits To Breast Enlargement / Yvonne Nelson ‘arrested’ By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.