Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Need Help In These Areas. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help In These Areas. (425 Views)

Chemonics International Needs Workers In Various Areas For Immediate Recruitment / 6 Key Areas To Discipline Yourself / Please I Need Help In My Studying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In These Areas. by Flowtry(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

It's been awhile since I last posted because I've been busy. Presently I'm out of work but I have a skill in the area of computers and a passion for Natural Hair Care. Used to work in a Salon but the pay was poor and I didn't have any flair for the job so I left the place. So please I need your honest contribution. If you have any useful information of where I can get a Computer School to teach Computer basics and Graphics and Multimedia on the Island and its environs or you have useful information of where I can get apprenticeship training in Natural Hair stuffs, feel free to share it. You're my family and a brother needs help. Thanks for your kind contribution. Will look into it and God bless you guys.

(1) (Reply)

Nail Your Job Interview In 30 Seconds (tips To Help You Look The Part) / Study In Ghana,india,uk / Learn How To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.