Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Become A Fashion Blogger Now - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Become A Fashion Blogger Now (983 Views)

Like To Join The Team: Fashion Blogger Urgently Needed / Are You A Fashion Blogger? / How To Start A Fashion Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Fashion Blogger Now by FashionOnline(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
You have got a very good eye for style, most of your friends come to you for advice on what to wear. You already feel like a fashion genius but you want the world to know you and there is no platform to express yourself. You want to be a style icon, you want the world to celebrate you and your ideas.
Now is the time to up your game. Write for fashion onine Nigeria, your articles will be read by audiences all over Nigeria and beyond. Get front row seats to fashion shows and VIP tickets to any fashion event.
If interested send us an email of your portfolio and an article of not less than 300 words to info@fashiononline.com.ng.
Remember no experience is required, personal creativity is key.
For further enquiries whatsapp us @ 08164462369 or bbm:26656D1A
Visit www.fashiononline.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Become A Fashion Blogger Now by Justeenaleo(f): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Wooooooooow!!! Finally, thought there would never be something like this in Nigeria, just what I needed. Just mailed you!! wink
Re: Become A Fashion Blogger Now by ronald4lif(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Wooooooooow!!! Finally, thought there would never be something like this in Nigeria, just what I needed. Just mailed you!! wink

You are interested in becoming a fashionista?

Plus you studying medicine right
Re: Become A Fashion Blogger Now by Justeenaleo(f): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

You are interested in becoming a fashionista?

Plus you studying medicine right
Lol no
English major, you interested?
Re: Become A Fashion Blogger Now by ronald4lif(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Lol no
English major, you interested?

Interested in English or fashion?

Oh sorry had thought the white gown on your dp was a medical students wear sort of
Re: Become A Fashion Blogger Now by Justeenaleo(f): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Interested in English or fashion?

Oh sorry had thought the white gown on your dp was a medical students wear sort of
Lol its alright

I meant interested in fashion
Re: Become A Fashion Blogger Now by ronald4lif(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Lol its alright

I meant interested in fashion

Not really

But if you are good and wanna teach me I will give it a try hehe
Re: Become A Fashion Blogger Now by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Please when is the deadline for the submission of the article
Re: Become A Fashion Blogger Now by regandio(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Fashion blog is not enough, how about to be the fashion women or men? One popular scarf maybe more helpful

(1) (Reply)

Men’s Fashion Basics / Why Is My Skin Not Responding To Any Type Of Cream,pls Help........ / Modern Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.