Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Finding Ones Purpose - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finding Ones Purpose (866 Views)

Finding Your Partner In The Religious Home Is Not A Guarantee For Happy Home / My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / Why Do Olden Days Marriages Last Longer Than Modern Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Ones Purpose by deriod(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
I was listening to a program on radio when d OAP asked d callers if they've discover their purpose in life ,I was surprise by some of the answers being given by d callers ,some do not even no what having a purpose is all about ,so I decided to come here to raise d topic ,so I ask have u discover ur purpose.
Re: Finding Ones Purpose by KanwuliaJara: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mine is TO DIE ON NL!!!! grin
Re: Finding Ones Purpose by deriod(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
funny OK
Re: Finding Ones Purpose by Richy4(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
I discovered that my purpose in life is to make others happy.even when my heart regrets it later. when i am angry, they find it amusing because they have never seen me mad but my real friends knows that i am highly inflammable when the occasion rears its head.

In monetary angle,some of my friends have abused this privilege and they never call me any more because they take and never payback and i am not the kind of guy that lend and start chasing you around for my pay.

It is really an annoying task God gave me. some times i question why such heart was giving to me. but I have to admit that i lack nothing. and since i was born God just gave me good health. I have never visited the hospital and spend a night there. except visiting the dentist.
Re: Finding Ones Purpose by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

grin grin grin
Re: Finding Ones Purpose by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
My purpose is to live till I die.
Re: Finding Ones Purpose by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
My purpose is to be happy. smiley

KanwuliaJara:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finding Ones Purpose by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:
My purpose is to live till I die.

I saw this coming.
Your life doesn't have a purpose.
Re: Finding Ones Purpose by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
andromida:
My purpose is to be happy. smiley

Boring. sad
Re: Finding Ones Purpose by deriod(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Richy4:
I discovered that my purpose in life is to make others happy.even when my heart regrets it later. when i am angry, they find it amusing because they have never seen me mad but my real friends knows that i am highly inflammable when the occasion rears its head.

In monetary angle,some of my friends have abused this privilege and they never call me any more because they take and never payback and i am not the kind of guy that lend and start chasing you around for my pay.

It is really an annoying task God gave me. some times i question why such heart was giving to me. but I have to admit that i lack nothing. and since i was born God just gave me good health. I have never visited the hospital and spend a night there. except visiting the dentist.
Re: Finding Ones Purpose by Messilistic: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Every mans purpose starts after hes found christ.

(1) (Reply)

Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce – Kaduna Women Protest Against Their Husb / Is This Feeding Or Torture? / Conversation Between Nigerian Dad And His Daughter On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.