Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration (1634 Views)

For NYSC And Post NYSC Only, Apply For Sterling Banks 10 Million Naira Grant / Buhari Doles Out N500 Billion For School Feeding, Post-nysc / How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Kayzeemine(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
If you are presently about to complete your NYSC or you are just starting, I want to congratulate you cause here you will have some tips on how to avoid post NYSC frustration.

First of all you need to always update yourself with information that can help you to secure a good job.

Don't wait till you get your NYSc certificate before you start applying for job. As a matter of fact you can start applying right from the first day at the orientation camp. Never mind you may be asked to produce your certificate in the process. But trust me you are increasing your chance of getting employed. If by the end of the sixth month you can't see any job coming, don't worry but try this; Think about a business you can start with a low income like 30k- 50k and make sure you save towards it. Keep on with the job search and keep planning for your business.....

If after your NYSC you are still unable to secure a job don't be frustrated and don't be too desperate but be determined. Start your business to keep yourself moving and to build up your job experience. Doing this will not only make you independent but will but also will increase your chance of getting a good job. Nobody wants to employ the jobless anymore. If you can't work for yourself then you can't work for me....

Maybe you are wondering how you can start a business of your own ...No idea? OK. its simple! all you need is information. You can drop your personal mail here and I promise you useful information at no cost...I mean FREE. you can also contact me...adekunle.temitope@ymail.com.
I was once like you, let me show you how I survived it.

Kz.
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by johnez4u: 1:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Kayzeemine:
If you are presently about to complete your NYSC or you are just starting, I want to congratulate you cause here you will have some tips on how to avoid post NYSC frustration.

First of all you need to always update yourself with information that can help you to secure a good job.

Don't wait till you get your NYSc certificate before you start applying for job. As a matter of fact you can start applying right from the first day at the orientation camp. Never mind you may be asked to produce your certificate in the process. But trust me you are increasing your chance of getting employed. If by the end of the sixth month you can't see any job coming, don't worry but try this; Think about a business you can start with a low income like 30k- 50k and make sure you save towards it. Keep on with the job search and keep planning for your business.....

If after your NYSC you are still unable to secure a job don't be frustrated and don't be too desperate but be determined. Start your business to keep yourself moving and to build up your job experience. Doing this will not only make you independent but will but also will increase your chance of getting a good job. Nobody wants to employ the jobless anymore. If you can't work for yourself then you can't work for me....

Maybe you are wondering how you can start a business of your own ...No idea? OK. its simple! all you need is information. You can drop your personal mail here and I promise you useful information at no cost...I mean FREE. you can also contact me...adekunle.temitope@ymail.com.
I was once like you, let me show you how I survived it.

Kz.
I'm interested in your business ideas. Pls send it to my email - johnez4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by donwise1(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2015
why not share it here? it will be more interesting here and would make front page.
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by dejt4u(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Dejt4u@gmail.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
@Op please i need information on how to start a business of my own. here is my email _benedictonyeka00@gmail.com
i will be serving my country probably by May this year. THANKS
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jarejohnson@gmail.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Djicemob: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2015
SalamiAmah@gmail.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Kayzeemine(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Please check your emails
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Djicemob: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kayzeemine:
Please check your emails
Pls can you resend,i've not seen the mail.
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Kayzeemine(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
I just resend now. please check your inbox and your spam folder.
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Djicemob: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kayzeemine:
Seen. Thanks
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Horlawoomey(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Houthman27@gmail.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
adeyanjuolubukola@gmail.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Dparagon(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dparagon.ozioma@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by richybanky(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Laspo2nd@yahoo.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Jimwalex(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
talk2jimwalex@yahoo.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Liadi2(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Am corp member serving in rivers state pls can u forward d business plan to my mail biodunayodele68@gmail.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Dahveydson(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Davidsonyjnr@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by zaksrocafella(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Zaksrocafella@gmail.com.com tnx
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2015
Kayzeemine:

@Op sorry for the disturbance, but sir I haven't seen the bplan on my Email. Please sir could u resend it. Benedictonyeka00@gmail.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by babatunny(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tunny4nation@yahoo.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by butanep(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please you can send the business plan to me @ Malomiprosper@gmail.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Kayzeemine(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2015
@Royal, i just resend the mail now. Check both your spam and inbox.
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Kayzeemine(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2015
In case you cannot find it still, contact me here: adekunle.temitope@ymail.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kayzeemine:
@Royal, i just resend the mail now. Check both your spam and inbox.

God bless you sire! I've seen it
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by eunylondon(f): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
eunylondon@gmail.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by mrkenth(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2015
thaddeuskenth@gmail.com
Re: Overcoming Your Post Nysc Frustration by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Eugenedimgba@gmail.com....thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Verify My NYSC Certificate? / Nysc Special Posting For Batch A 2009 / Is He The Oldest Corper Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.