Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

A Thread For Amateur Rappers On Nairaland. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / A Thread For Amateur Rappers On Nairaland. (806 Views)

Meet The Fastest Rappers Ever / Billboard's 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time / O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Amateur Rappers On Nairaland. by cromz(m): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Sup niggas am kinda new to nairaland even though have been visiting this forum as a guest,And I am also a rapper(amateur) and have got a big zeal and passion for rapping but am not that good, so please I need the help of nairaland best rappers to teach me and other amateurs more about rapping ur help would be very appreciated.
Re: A Thread For Amateur Rappers On Nairaland. by donnaira(m): 5:49am On Jan 11, 2015
in this world
rap is a genre
hip-hop is a style
Re: A Thread For Amateur Rappers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2015
cromz:
Sup niggas am kinda new to nairaland even though have been visiting this forum as a guest,And I am also a rapper(amateur) and have got a big zeal and passion for rapping but am not that good, so please I need the help of nairaland best rappers to teach me and other amateurs more about rapping ur help would be very appreciated.
this is rap

All you just need to do is to put it on rhymiCal pattern...

Check this out

Sup nigas am new to nairaland/
Been in 2Go visiting this site... But Na am on this ground/
I need help and assistance/
Cus am an amateur rapper still waiting to bury clowns/

Does this explains what you wrote up there?

Sneeze...
Re: A Thread For Amateur Rappers On Nairaland. by cromz(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
this is rap

All you just need to do is to put it on rhymiCal pattern...

Check this out

Sup nigas am new to nairaland/
Been in 2Go visiting this site... But Na am on this ground/
I need help and assistance/
Cus am an amateur rapper still waiting to bury clowns/

Does this explains what you wrote up there?

Sneeze...
thanks man that helps a lot what about metaphors and punchlines
Re: A Thread For Amateur Rappers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
cromz:
thanks man that helps a lot what about metaphors and punchlines
neglect this your thread and live the rest of your life on this link https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/580#29692087

(1) (Reply)

72 Hard Bars By Raypeckson / Mode 9 Gone Commercial: / 04ka Calls Out Thunderstorm For A Battle, Mikuz Set It Up, O4ka Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.