Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (2150 Views)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria by oluwafemikolade(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2015
HELLO NAIRALANDERS, IN THE LAST FEW DAYS WE;VE BEEN EXPERIENCING HITCHES ON THE FAAN JOBPORTAL. FORTUNATELY, THIS MORNING I WAS ABLE TO ACCESS THE JOB PORTAL: http://www.faanrecruitment.com/Jobportal/index.php?Itemid=128, BUT THE 'APPLICATION FORM' ON THE PAGE DIDN'T COME UP. PLS, HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO REGISTER ON THE PAGE RECENTLY? KINDLY SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria by francizy(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2015
oluwafemikolade:
HELLO NAIRALANDERS, IN THE LAST FEW DAYS WE;VE BEEN EXPERIENCING HITCHES ON THE FAAN JOBPORTAL. FORTUNATELY, THIS MORNING I WAS ABLE TO ACCESS THE JOB PORTAL: http://www.faanrecruitment.com/Jobportal/index.php?Itemid=128, BUT THE 'APPLICATION FORM' ON THE PAGE DIDN'T COME UP. PLS, HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO REGISTER ON THE PAGE RECENTLY? KINDLY SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE.

I registered but after clicking submit, didn't get any response to show I've successfully submitted
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria by oluwafemikolade(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2015
francizy:

I registered but after clicking submit, didn't get any response to show I've successfully submitted
I was able to filled the application form later this morning after exercising serious patient. But there was no response after clicking the submit button.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria by francizy(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2015
oluwafemikolade:

I was able to filled the application form later this morning after exercising serious patient. But there was no response after clicking the submit button.

Please apply again oh...
Same thing happened to me and I had to do it again and the second time I got this response:
Your application was submitted successfully.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2015
ffl
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria by oluwafemikolade(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2015
OK
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria by Ojeilevbare(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Submission successful
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria by adrianehis(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=francizy post=29690413]you hav to apply again d same tin happn to me and I applied again en it was successful

(1) (Reply)

Just Got An Interview Invitation From 3consulting Limited. How Real Are They / Urgent Vacancy (modified) / NAF [batch 3 To 9] 2017/2018 List Of Successful Candidates For Interview (PDF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.