Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Planning To Become A Vegetarian What Not And What To Eat In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Planning To Become A Vegetarian What Not And What To Eat In Nigeria (861 Views)

Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Become A Vegetarian What Not And What To Eat In Nigeria by Joel3(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2015
The fact nigeria doesn't have enough food being a vegetarian can be difficult in this part of the world.

Now I am planning to do away with blood meat, killing or spilling of animals blood and taking them as meat. what to look out for to eat and what not to?

I like eating in outside o.

How about eggs and craft, fish or boneger
can this be a little bit considered?

Give me the list on what to and what not to consider. Thanks.
Re: Planning To Become A Vegetarian What Not And What To Eat In Nigeria by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
E be like say hunger neva touch your intestine before.
Re: Planning To Become A Vegetarian What Not And What To Eat In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
I am not a vegetarian but I have great respect for those who are because I couldn't do it and because some of their reasons are really honorable.
Re: Planning To Become A Vegetarian What Not And What To Eat In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Joel3:
The fact nigeria doesn't have enough food being a vegetarian can be difficult in this part of the world.

Now I am planning to do away with blood meat, killing or spilling of animals blood and taking them as meat. what to look out for to eat and what not to?

I like eating in outside o.

How about eggs and craft, fish or boneger
can this be a little bit considered?

Give me the list on what to and what not to consider. Thanks.

Who told you we don't have enough food to satisfy a vegetarian? Almost all our soups and stews are vegetable based. What we do lack is a variety of protein sources outside of animal produce. You'll have to eat a lot of beans and soy based products to get a decent amount of protein. Also if you are going vegetarian then you have to get very good supplements and be ready to spend good money on getting vegetables.

1 Like

Re: Planning To Become A Vegetarian What Not And What To Eat In Nigeria by Joel3(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
LordReed:

Who told you we don't have enough food to satisfy a vegetarian? Almost all our soups and stews are vegetable based. What we do lack is a variety of protein sources outside of animal produce. You'll have to eat a lot of beans and soy based products to get a decent amount of protein. Also if you are going vegetarian then you have to get very good supplements and be ready to spend good money on getting vegetables.
we are still in the same line, don't we?
Re: Planning To Become A Vegetarian What Not And What To Eat In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Try kunu and fura de nunu..
Re: Planning To Become A Vegetarian What Not And What To Eat In Nigeria by Besea(f): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Google vegan Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Your Job While Pregnant / The Difference Between Marriage Certificates Issued In Federal Andlocal Registry / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.