Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Solutions Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Solutions Needed (291 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solutions Needed by ozzugworlee(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Having gone through d reviews on 2005 nissan pathfinder jeep , I discovered dat d main dismerit with regard to this baby is mainly on d inflow of coolant fluid from the radiator to the transmission unit which will cause damage on the transmission....I even noticed that d said repair will\ is expensive (roughly $5,000). Even the repair is nt d solution to the said problem. I even notice via some clients that they try to correct this mishap through disconnecting process of the radiator from the transmission..Although this is a welcome development but my fear is dat ,I want to buy dis jeep due to the nature of my job,will need help from Nigerians concerning this jeep as to the correction made, my question is...Do u know of any mechanic in nigeria that can correct dis factory mistake once I get this jeep cos I dnt want to expericence this problem

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Toyota Spare Parts / Genuine Toyota Spare Parts / Genuine Toyota Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.