Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative (1652 Views)

How Do I Place Revenuehits Banner Code On My Blog / Revenuehits CEO: Fraudster Emil Paz Own Revenuehits / Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Noted bro

1 Like

Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Screenshot of the "Get lost from here...." or I don't believe that part. You don't have to exaggerate to pass a message
Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=Exposerman post=29723626][/quote]

I did not see "Get lost from here..." as you mentioned. I want to see that!

#no_offence
Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Exposerman:
Hello Friends smiley
Myself Bosco, a Passionate Blogger and Internet Marketer. I am Blogging since last 5 years and you know for Blogger's "Adsense is the boon for their earnings". I am earning $$$ from adsense per month but many times we bloggers tries to find some extra source of income apart from Adsense.

So, I tried Affliate Marketing as well other Adsense Alternatives too.

After reading many things about RevenueHits(A isreal based Ad-Network) on Internet, I planned to join it.

But after using Revenuehits for more than a month, the following attached report it got.

One of my site have More than 5000 Impression per day but this Fraudster Ad-network showing it Only 2411
Do you know If you get single clicks on Adsense ads then you have something bucks in your account but inspite of 125 clicks "Revenuehits earning in my account was Zero".

I even contact their support team " One guy Ariel Zeitune assist me and i shared whole situations to him". I told him " WTF it is , you claiming yourself to be the best Adsense Alternatives but even after 125 clicks on my Ads you paying me Zero".

After that, Ariel started saying "Get lost from here, don't mail me", we are the best Adsense alternatives.

But yet i can't understand which type of support this Fraudster Ad-Network have also why they have such High Attitude.

They self claiming themselves to be the best Adsense alternatives with this type of Fraud supports and scammy results.

So, I have a humble request to all Bloggers and other webmasters, don't believe on Revenuehits. It's totally Scam and they will never pay you even you have clicks on your Ads. Please don't waste your time by using Fraud Revenuehits.

So, Be aware and expose such Ad-Networks to escape our Blogger friends from such high Scams.

Proof of Revenuehits Earning: Attached
screenshot of "Get lost from here, don't mail me", we are the best Adsense alternatives
Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
coolsix:

screenshot of "Get lost from here, don't mail me", we are the best Adsense alternatives

delete your comments please
Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Exposerman:

No, i cannot! You cannot just come up to a public forum to spoil the image of another company.

Even though the company indeed, has offended you, that does not mean you should fabricate or exaggerate in your point! You did not have to say what didn't happen and expect all Nairalanders to just believe you.

That Statement you quoted that the staff of Revenuehits said "Get lost from here..." i highly doubt any company would say that! No matter how bad! They wouldn't even reply if they are indeed scammers let alone making such rude statement to their client. So sir, provide a proof of that statement or you delete your post(Or that quote)!

Thank You!
Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by adewasco2k(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Exposerman:

Why do you want your comment deleted now?
Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
adewasco2k:

Why do you want your comment deleted now?

Listen dude, now i got contact from the company and they facilitating me good results from yesterday. They apologized for everything what thier support guy done.

That's why i wish to delete everything now because if i am happy with their results then why should i add negative reviews that they done.

is anything more you want ??
Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Exposerman:

Listen dude, now i got contact from the company and they facilitating me good results from yesterday. They apologized for everything what thier support guy done.

That's why i wish to delete everything now because if i am happy with their results then why should i add negative reviews that they done.

is anything more you want ??

Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Please delete your quotes....
Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by revenuehits: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hey Guys,
I am representative from Revenuehits, Just now i solved all the issues with Bosco , the guy who posted here.

I hope you all cooperate with our company to delete everything from here.

Cheers
Revenuehits
Re: Revenuehits is good Adsense alternative by nigeriahero: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Probably you don't understand how revenuehits adnetwork works, you can read more about it here - RevenueHits Paying or Scam

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Dot Com Domain Name For Just N400 / ( PAGE SOLD) 16.1k Followers Instagram Page For Sale / Some Of The World's Biggest Brands Using Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.