Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Pastor And A Sister In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor And A Sister In The Church (827 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor And A Sister In The Church by chynasaz(f): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pls I need good advice on what to do, I borrowed a sisters fone in d church to make call, a message in d fone caught my attention. Romantic tex message was exchanged btw d sis nd my married pastor I respect so much. Should call d sister to other or report to our G.O
Re: My Pastor And A Sister In The Church by manmustwac(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mind your own business
Re: My Pastor And A Sister In The Church by Zehner(f): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
hmmmmmm..........................better respect urself and mind you business. you went around crosschecking the phone otherwise u wouldn't have known. If it's too much for u to handle, leave the church. embarassed ......... this tins happen bro!
Re: My Pastor And A Sister In The Church by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dem borrow you phone as you no fit buy airtime..wetin carry you go where text message dey?? People like you are the reason why Nigeria is like this!

Why you wan tell G.O? You no dey sin? Abi you sef dey eye the sister?

Guy, run your race and allow pastor to run him race...Abi no be only you waka come?

1 Like

Re: My Pastor And A Sister In The Church by elnino3(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Who you dey ask.... We send you to snoop...

Hope say you no want carry the sis credit make the call to your GO

1 Like

Re: My Pastor And A Sister In The Church by leshluap(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
How e tak concern u,ar u d HOLY SPIRIT, abi na ur blood dem tak redeem dem,,,,,,,,,,,jst dey do ur tin..leave dem to God......cus if d tin cast tru u,, d pastor go place life curse on u, n so sha it be....
Re: My Pastor And A Sister In The Church by ikeno(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Abeg,abeg just hold your cross.I no see as em take concern you.you wnt make them turn everything for your head.very soon fowl yansh go open.
Re: My Pastor And A Sister In The Church by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
talk to the Sis

don't let her know you snooped

she might repent and God will mark it plus for you

but if you keep quiet you have shared in the sin

goodluck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage, Is It A Sin? / Muslims why didn't camel piss cure your prophet. / Very Critical Alert!!! Its Real Oooh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.