Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) (1553 Views)

A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) / [photo] KFC Serves California Man 'deep Fried Rat' In His Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Cut off myself from the picture to avoid being targetted for kidnap. cool
Your reactions pls!

Note: Decorum pls, no foul language will be entertained in thread angry
Tenks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lalastic my man! Oya hanlele to Front Page. Once its on FP, await your alert! wink
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by CORTANA: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
wow!
Make ona rememba me o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by pato405(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
how are we sure you are the one sitting next to the business tycoon?

2 Likes

Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
pato405:
I'm not here to prove nada. Thats me and him ok! We were on our way to Qatar for a Business deal cool

1 Like

Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by pimplucious: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
U liar! The guy sitting next to dangote is Adenuga. I know cuz I took the shot. Why u such a liar. Except ur Adenuga then u aint lying but then I don't think Adenuga is on NL
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by Greyworld: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
DickDastardly:
Lalastic my man! Oya hanlele to Front Page. Once its on FP, await your alert! wink

True confession

1 Like

Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
pimplucious:
U liar! The guy sitting next to dangote is Adenuga. I know cuz I took the shot. Why u such a liar. Except ur Adenuga then u aint lying but then I don't think Adenuga is on NL
Is that how u show ur own decorum? Now thats me and him or i should show the full pic? Can u guaantee my safety? cool

1 Like

Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Are we on FP yet? cheesy grin
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by BokoHaramm: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
If I check your time spent on NL it will be up to a billion hours, look at your hand like that of a steward.
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
BokoHaramm:
If I check your time spent on NL it will be up to a billion hours, look at your hand like that of a steward.
Bad mouth grin
Uno go give me your CV now? cheesy
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by Atk01(f): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Smh.
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ishilove FP pulease! cool
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:
Smh.
At the sumptious meal or the two billionaires? cool
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by trisha01(f): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
lol
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by Atk01(f): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

At the sumptious meal or the two billionaires? cool
Both
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
In group picture with the boss! For the doubting thomas'

Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by CORTANA: 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
DickDastardly:
i believe u
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by Atk01(f): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
DickDastardly:
Were you the photographer?

1 Like

Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Atk01:
Were you the photographer?
Photographer ke? grin arrrrgh big boy like me? smiley
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by IKJ66(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
ℓ̊ came...ℓ̊ read..ℓ̊ left
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by Atk01(f): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

Photographer ke? grin arrrrgh big boy like me? smiley
If I hear that you are in that picture. angry
The only way you were present in that room was as the photographer. Don't lie jare angry grin
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by dechandel(f): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
grin grinDreams do come true.. Hopefully grin
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by JustCurious: 12:59am On Jan 12, 2015
In the Group photograph, I can't see traces of BLUE shirt as seen in the first pics. *winks*
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by Hazardd(m): 6:43am On Jan 12, 2015
some guy can form eeh lol
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by kekilika: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2015
Suspect you are the second person from the right. Don't believe the bald head would be such a D.ick.

NB: I want to see the hard copies, do send me your address. grin wink
Re: Kind Nairalander Shares His Meal With Dangote From Same Plate! (photo) by Stanleysteno(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
pato405:
Nice point

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre -real Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London / DEBT CONSOLIDATION – Compiled By Obafemi J. Darabidan / Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including A Bed And Their Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.