Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Gionee Vs Infinix Smart Phone ,which One Is The Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Vs Infinix Smart Phone ,which One Is The Best? (7403 Views)

Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / CHECK THIS OUT!!!! Gionee Vs Tecno / Photos Of The Coming Infinix Smart Band You Need To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Vs Infinix Smart Phone ,which One Is The Best? by Kaycole: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2015
My first encounter with a smart phone was Tecno p3,along the line and the day I saw my friend with his Gionee p3,I found a tremendous love in it.I bought it,using it and i seems to love it,I used it for almost 8month until I misplaced it.During d time that i misplaced my phone, I bought a Nokia torchlight, it took me some few months to get another one. To getting another one, hearing here and there about infinix zero,then I went on to buy it because of it lovely specifications and it is very cheap,oh my God! what a hip and now am feeling the painful hit.So, I bought it,d first problem was that sim2 was not working.Gush,looking at the distance, can't go back to Ikeja, I managed it.Few weeks gone and on one fateful,it suddenly fell off from my hand and d screen broke off...whattt! Gorila glass.can't imagine this. Infinix is a crap,Gionee is the best while tecno is behind. Share ur own experience?
Re: Gionee Vs Infinix Smart Phone ,which One Is The Best? by Smartixy(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2015
gionee is a nice as i enjoy my p2s but opsson 2 are good
Re: Gionee Vs Infinix Smart Phone ,which One Is The Best? by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2015
None! Both are for the poor!
Re: Gionee Vs Infinix Smart Phone ,which One Is The Best? by paketit: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
go for gionee. you can order @ http:///phones-tablets and pay on delivery
Re: Gionee Vs Infinix Smart Phone ,which One Is The Best? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Team gionee for life wink

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Ascend Mate P7 Phone. / Best Wallpaper Ever / Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.